Lost Shores and Beyond
Yesterday ArenaNet fired up their survey form and today ArenaNet’s Chris Whiteside takes a look back at the Lost Shores update and al the new features it brought to the game and also a look ahead to what’s in the pipeline.
- Revamping all of our existing dungeons (Story and Explorable versions) through rebalance and overhauled encounters.
- Adding new dungeons to the Fractal of the Mists.
- Adding more variation to creatures, enhancing our open world scaling system, as well as evolving many events and experiences across Tyria.
- Fixing and improving existing content throughout the game, and better tying it into the overall sense of player progression withinÂ Guild Wars 2.
- Building on the Southsun Coveâ€™s persistent content.
- Adding new Guild content and Guild progression features.
- Continuing to evolve PvP into an E-sport as outlined here:https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/structured-pvp-iceberg/
- Adding brand new content to World vs. World as well as adding new reward progression.
- Continuing to build upon the story and adventures ofÂ Guild Wars 2.
Check out the full update from Chris on this page.