Official: November 15, 2012 Patch Notes
A pretty big patch went live this afternoon, fixing a ton of bugs and getting the game ready for this weekend’s event! New items, new rewards, bug fixes, PvP changes, adjustments to Legendary acquisition, profession tweaks, and more are included in this massive build. An excerpt is included below, but visit the thread in the official forums for the full details or visit our thread here for discussion.
- New dungeon rewards have been added to all dungeons.
- Each dungeon has a new set of unique items with new stat combinations, ranging in rarity from masterwork to exotic. These items have a chance to drop off of certain bosses in the explorable mode of each dungeon.
- Story and explorable bosses and encounters have a chance to drop Bags of Wondrous Goods, which contain coins and karma. Bags of Wondrous Goods obtained in explorable mode also contain dungeon tokens.
- If the owner of a dungeon instance intentionally leaves his party to kick out players and invite new players, it will now also kick that owner out of the dungeon to prevent people from kicking PUG members and inviting guild members for the final boss of a dungeon.
- The Consortium Chest has been added to the gem store in the Consumable category for 250 gems each or 10 for 1800 gems. No key is required to open these chests; simply double-click them in your inventory.
- When you open the Consortium Chest, you will receive some number of crafting materials and one random item.
- Some items in the chest include: shoulder skins, breathing masks, weapon skins, hats, and minis.
- All items in the chest are new and have never been available before.
- Weapon skins are rare, and the minis are very rare.
- All items can be sold on the Trading Post.
- The Consortium Chest will only be available for a limited time.
- All the items found in the Consortium Chest can also be obtained as rare drops from any creature from the new Lost Shores event.
- The Consortium Dye Kit has been added to the gem store in the Consumable category for 125 gems each or 5 for 500 gems.
- The Consortium Dye Kit gives one random blue dye and one random yellow dye.
- The Consortium Dye Kit will only be available for a limited time.
- Dye Packs now come in bundles of 5 for 800 gems.
- Fixed a bug preventing Captain Penzan from retrieving his treasure in Bloodtide Coast.
- Fixed a potential blocking bug for the event â€śProtect Orlâ€™s research kreweâ€ť in Metrica Province.
- Fixed an exploit with the â€śAssist the skritt with their fortificationsâ€ť renown region in Mount Maelstrom.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Fleshgrazer to turn permanently invulnerable.
- Fixed a blocking bug that could occur during â€śEscort Brugh to Morganâ€™s Spiralâ€ť in Caledon Forest.
- Fixed a blocking bug in the event â€śHelp the Priory return the energy core to the Henge of Denraviâ€ť in Brisban Wildlands.
- The Priory Explorer Plinx event chain in Cursed Shore will now occur less frequently.
- The event â€śDefend Rimtooth, the pack marmox, from dredgeâ€ť in Diessa Plateau has been updated to avoid situations that could block progress.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally prevent the event â€śReturn the stolen cattle to Stonefall Estateâ€ť in Diessa Plateau from starting.
- Updated the â€śRoyal Forum Waypointâ€ť in the Straits of Devastation so players will no longer get stuck in nearby props.
- Fixed two bugs that could prevent progress with the event â€śCull the undead horde gathering outside of First Havenâ€ť in Gendarran Fields.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent progress with the event â€śProtect krewe leader Dobbs as the krewe clears the excavation siteâ€ť in Timberline Falls.
- Fixed a bug that would allow the player to remain transformed after the event â€śDisguise yourself and gather special roots for Drysdanâ€™s medicineâ€ť in Mount Maelstrom.
- Fixed potential blocking bugs with the event â€śHelp the Soundless villager return homeâ€ť in Caledon Forest.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the spectral weapons from respawning in the Malchorâ€™s Leap event â€śDefeat spectral weapons and bring them to Byanca.â€ť
- Fixed an issue that caused Ghostnight to become stuck on his path in the Diessa Plateau event â€śDefend Faint Ghostnight as he searches for a new devourer egg.â€ť
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Nia from continuing on her path in the Fields of Ruin event â€śHelp Nia rescue Cymbelâ€™s hounds.â€ť
- Fixed an issue that caused NPCs to become stuck while reviving allies in the Straits of Devastation event â€śEscort the northern invasion Pact squad to the Pact rally point at Triumph Plaza.â€ť
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Straits of Devastation event â€śHelp the Pact reach the Altar of Betrayal before their morale is depletedâ€ť from starting.