Queen’s Speech update arrives 20 August
As we get closer to the first anniversary of Guild Wars 2, ArenaNet has announced the first details of the next content update called The Queen’s Speech which is rumoured to contain a “major surprise”.
- Developer Livestream – Take an inside look at the features in the release – 19th August
- The Queen’s Speech – Don’t miss history in the making – Begins 20th August
- Guild Wars 2 Anniversary Bash – First ever Anniversary Bash and Invitational Tournament – 31st August
- Birthday Gifts – all characters created at the launch of Guild Wars 2 will receive gifts
- World vs. World XP and Point adjustments – the World XP rate is increasing
- World vs. World Trebuchet Mastery
- The End of Culling in PvE – the limit on the number of characters players can see on screen is being removed
A page has also been created on the official site which will likely be updated in the coming days.