This Week on IncGamers 7-14 July
Good evening fellow PC Gamers. This is what’s been happening this week on IncGamers…
- Cloud saves (the world): How well do Final Fantasy VII’s new features work?
- Company of Heroes 2 interview with game director Quinn Duffy – Relic’s Quinn Duffy tells us how to create an atmosphere of real war, about features that didn’t make it in, Company of Heroes 2’s future, and a lot more.
- Molyneux Magic: The Games of Molyjam 2013 – Reveuxed for your pleasure.
- Toki Tori 2+ Review
- IncGamers Podcast #122 – This week on the podcast, we’re Molyjammin’, laughing at Titanfall’s pre-orders and gawping at Star Citizen’s income. In games, it’s Toki Tori 2+ and Tim’s island adventures with The Sims 3.
- Engaging with the Dota 2 community: A tale of two games – Tim tells two tall but truthful tales, exploring how to make the most of your teammates and how to have a GG.
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise review
As many of you may know, DOTA 2 released this week and Tim has decided to put together an IncGamers Guild. If you want to join other IncGamers players then head to the IncGamers Steam Group and express an interest.
The Steam summer sale is also underway and the IncGamers team are picking out the best games of the bunch each day. Keep an eye on the news daily for our sale picks and to stay informed on everything PC gaming related.