Weekly news roundup – link extravaganza!
The demo was beefed up with more character creation options and better in-game cinematics, among other things (ArenaNet blog about the new demo, ArenaNet blog about the improved cinematics), which gave rise to many analyzes from the fans (Flameseeker Chronicles, Kill Ten Rats, The Feral Engineer, Tyria Talk).
But G*Star was not all that was happening this last week!
- BJ Geek Nation posted a video interview with Colin Johanson.
- Guild Wars 2 Live posted their first video episode about Guild Wars lore.
- David North over at MMORPG wondered what would happen with holidays in Guild Wars 2.
- Guild Wars 2 PvP posted the fourth part in their excellent interview series about PvP in Guild Wars 2, this one with environmental artist Tirzah Bauer (community forum thread about the entire series).
- The MMO Report opened with Guild Wars 2 info revealed in a recent Jon Peters Interview at MMORPG.
- Nerdybookahs wrote about the adventures of a Charr.
- There were also some brand new fan sites that surfaced; I Swung a Sword (podcast) and Dragon Season (blog).
If you have another tip of Guild Wars content we should follow, please leave us a comment and we will add it in.
Finally, Guild Wars 2 was nominated for the “Most-Anticipated MMO” award from Massive Online Gamer, and I for one have already voted.