PDA

View Full Version : Pass the time between beta weekends

Silenoz
27-10-2004, 04:53
So, for anybody looking for something to do between Beta Weekends, I strongly recommend trying out Eve Online. Trial is free for 14 days now, and it's entertaining enough to get you through a part of the ways. Maybe =/. If you know of anything else that could do it post it here!

Rushster
27-10-2004, 05:59
Never tried Eve but I am snowed under with other games at the moment. Playing Kingdoms Under fire on the Xbox which is realy very cool :)

So, for anybody looking for something to do between Beta Weekends, I strongly recommend trying out Eve Online. Trial is free for 14 days now, and it's entertaining enough to get you through a part of the ways. Maybe =/. If you know of anything else that could do it post it here!

BiggestHobbit
27-10-2004, 06:56
I'll be using some old favorites such as Master of Orion II and Nox. I'm also trying to get into Tribes, but FPS's have never been my strong suit.

BH

Drazera
04-11-2004, 10:33
Hmmm, I haven't played any games since the preview event, and instead have been spending my time working on my guild site, chatting, and posting on forums.

Anyway, I think the following games would be great to pass time with:

Unreal Tournament 2004, Warhammer 40,000, and Counter-Strike Source. Oh yeah, and Half-Life 2, Halo 2, and Vampires: Bloodlines look like they'll last through February :).