PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Gamer Looking For Dedicated Guild

Scaper-X
19-11-2004, 08:15
Seeing as the other threads here are all "guild-seeking-gamers", I figured I'd post the first "gamer-seeking-guild" thread.

I've an excessive number of hours playing Diablo II under my belt and have a gaming history that goes back to the days of /floppy/ floppy discs and Apple IICs. Current addictions are Sims 2, RollerCoaster Tycoon 3, Myst 4, and Half-Life 2, but I have a strong feeling that Guild Wars is going to trump the lot of them, seeing as I've been empty since Diablo II lost its thrill.

To whichever guild I'm with, I'd bring a healthy knowledge of the game, willingness to help others, frequent activity in recruiting, and my unique sense of humor to your guild. I'd considered created my own, but there are already so many great ones out there, I figured I'd see who was interested.

If interested in recruiting me, send an invite to Aether Dunbarrin or Reiah Tsak in-game (or you could yell at me here, I suppose).
-- Scaper-X

sir blackmoon
19-11-2004, 14:29
:rant:

(does that smiley even remotely resemble yelling? if not, we'll wait for in-game. :) )