PDA

View Full Version : Invitation?

Hunt3r_kill4
08-12-2004, 19:46
I was wondering, in order to join the weekend beta's, do you HAVE to get the preorder package, or can you join through other means. I heard you could be invited by someone who has preordered, but is there some catch to this?

I have a clvl 20 E/Mo and was wondering if someone could invite me, or do I have to preorder (having difficulties getting enough money right now)

~Kazama Fury~
08-12-2004, 19:52
hiya, i am glad you took my advice.

heres another advice, search around this forum, the answer is there.
but since i found this thread already, here ya go, check this out:
http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=278591

and this thread, similar question has already been asked
http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=275252

HappyPants
08-12-2004, 19:54
Basically to play in the beta events you need a password key. When you preorder then game you get a permanent key, meaning you get to play in all the beta weekend. You also get a invite a friend key. This key only works for one weekend though.

There have been promotional events for the first two beta in which sites or magazines give out weekend password keys. I think you can expect more of these for the third event too.

Hunt3r_kill4
08-12-2004, 19:57
thanks kaz and happy

I'll read the post when I have time :xsmile3:

also, I applied for the guild so yeah, check in on that when you have the chance

Xircon
08-12-2004, 21:31
thanks kaz and happy

I'll read the post when I have time :xsmile3:

also, I applied for the guild so yeah, check in on that when you have the chance

We have several extra cd keys. If the next weekend comes around and you do not have one, send me a PM and I will give you one.

Tsume
12-12-2004, 16:33
It should be noted that currently there is a kinda buggy setup, and everyone who has previously entered a key to get into a weekend (even with a 1 weekend pass) has been allowed to play both weekends, using only the previously entered code. There is no way to know if this will be true for the next event as well, but if it is I wouldnt worry to much as most of our members will allready have codes.