PDA

View Full Version : IM THINKING about making a guild when GW comes out...ANYONE wants to join??

F4booster
20-12-2004, 08:37
I'm going to create a guild when it comes out and i wanna see if there are people who wanted to join me ..

If you do .. place your ingame name in the thread & / or your .hotmail adress (if you have one) so i will able to contact you and others in the game or with .hotmail , BTW come up with some names or something...

another BTW ....

if YOU are planning to make or have a guild already i might join you to, just do the same as what i told before in this thread and we'll hopefully meet later on :xparty: :xbeard:

My ingame name is : Dimitri Woods : but can be changing ...so......

:worship:Guild Wars:worship:

Kregor77
21-12-2004, 01:47
I have created a guild that has been growing and contracting during the Beta Weekend Events.

Guild name = Phoenix Legion [PL]
We are looking for people who will stick with a guild and help it and themselves improve. People who can WORK AS A TEAM for PvE and PvP.

Check out the Web page for more information See if this is one you would like to join. We ask for only alittle information.
http://clik.to/phoenixlegion

Handle
Character Class
Time Zone
City of Origin
Time you usually can be online to band with your Guild in Combat.

I plan on creating this Guild when the Game is Released and Build it up as much as I can. Im looking for officers to assist. More information can be found at the website.

Kregor
:xsmile5:

I'm going to create a guild when it comes out and i wanna see if there are people who wanted to join me ..

another BTW ....

if YOU are planning to make or have a guild already i might join ...

NinthGate
04-01-2005, 16:07
I am new to the forum here and i have been looking for a guild to join, I will be playing the Beta this weekend and find my self, wondering if i should just head out into the game a lone traveler or find a guild that i can relate to, so i have decided that i will look for a Guild that i think i could fit into, if any one is looking for a new member in there Guild you can email me at jbur02@hotmail.com.

Blackraven64
23-01-2005, 21:27
i would like to join your guild but i am not sure what my in game name is going to be.I can't join the betas though. :grrr: