PDA

View Full Version : what did you get for christmas?

greenTeam_wannabe
26-12-2004, 04:04
i'll start with me. :xsmile4: i got a bunch of clothes, a new cordless phone, a bunch of batteries, a whole lot of candy :xgrin: , and.... a new top-of-the-line dell computer that has a 19 inch monitor and surround sound!!! :clap: i almost had a heart attack when i saw 5 big boxes under the christmas tree that said DELL. i'll definately be playin the next bwe in my room :lol: .
anyways, what did you guys get for christmas?

- me

MisterP
26-12-2004, 06:46
I got an iPod. And money and some clothes. Sweet.

LeftAlone-
26-12-2004, 12:55
^_^

I got me a pair of boxers :P
Enigma's CD (kickbutt music! :D)
Big up-to-date geography book.. right when i needed it for my school project :>
mmmm... and I've claimed my brothers remote controlled car as my own :xrollseye
And I mite be getting a new comp before the end of January, too.

Fallen_62
26-12-2004, 18:11
I got money and gift/gas cards. I got a few clothes too, but those were needed, so I didnt mind ;) I still have to exchange presants with my gf and Dad and Step Mom, so I am not all done yet :P

Gyro Scope
26-12-2004, 20:58
I got Rome: Total War, Pirates! (although my CD-RW is broken and I didn't get the DVD-RW I asked for, lol, so I still haven't installed Pirates! and I just BARELY got Rome: Total War on last night) Metroid Prime 2: Echos, Seinfeld seasons 1-3, and a few other DVDs I hadn't gotten yet like Shreck 2 and Spiderman 2.

Distinctly missing are the pieces of hardware I asked for (the DVD-RW and a 400w power supply), Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and most notably of all, plain cash. Considering I don't really have an income yet, I didn't get the most important thing. =D