PDA

View Full Version : Which class has the most mana potential?

Amy121
06-01-2005, 16:59
I was wondering which class has the most mana. Thought I should investigate a bit before I begin building my new characters tonight :)

SonOfRah
06-01-2005, 17:03
Elementalist has the most energy, and argueably 2 of the best energy regeneration skills in the game.

Mesmers are far better at energy management and control however - and as such are far easier to use in terms on energy consumption/regeneration. However it is a rather hard to use class, because it requires a harder to master playstyle.

lordofbones
07-01-2005, 00:55
Necromancers are often over looked because they also require skill to get the most out of their energy regeneration ability, Soul Reaping. Both Necromancers and Mesmers have the potential to have more usable energy over the course of a battle than an elementalist. Elementalists Start with a far higher base energy, necromancers and mesmers recover their energy much much faster.

hobbit
28-07-2006, 01:35
Kind of like they said elemenatalist always have lots of energy, but necromancers and mesmers have the most energy when they go into battle. Necromancers depend on thing dieing to get energy because they have soul reaping. Mesmers steal energy with insparation magic, and elementalists have energy from energy storage becasue each point they put in energy storage they get 3 energy.