PDA

View Full Version : Majestic Chaos [MC]

starbreeze
16-01-2005, 03:52
Hey there,

Just wanna let you know that my friends and I have already started a guild (Majestic Chaos) and are in the process of recruiting some nice, fun players.

Last BWE our guild spent most it's time doing PvE, and just a touch of PvP.
We hope to try out more PvP this coming BWE, but at the same time, include some nice explorations and missions. We welcome players all levels, you don't have to be an expert or hardcore gamer to join.

We welcome anyone to join our guild. If you like to have a good time, make friends with others, have some PvP events with guildmates, and do missions then this is the guild for you! (I sound like a salesman or something).

One of our guildmates has offered to support us by hosting a domain and site that we will update regularly, when it's up and operating.

Also, if you are the leader of another guild, we would love to form an alliance with you if you are willing. This game is about fun and meeting new friends regardless of which guild they are in.

For now, if you want to join our guild or have questions or concerns, just e-mail us at mc_majesticchaos@yahoo.com

This e-mail will change in the near future, we will keep you informed.

Drazera
17-01-2005, 02:18
I noticed that your guild cape has a very, very similar style with ours. We will most likely be changing the emblem in the next beta so no worries there.

What is your alignment? Perhaps we can form an alliance?

starbreeze
17-01-2005, 02:29
omg that's soo funny. My friend JUST showed me a screenshot of your guild cape!!! and then I check the forums and you say the same thing!! hahah..

Anyhow, we were going to change the emblem as well, hopefully we don't pick the same one AGAIN! lol. We might change our colour too.

Sure, forming an alliance would be kewl.. Maybe it's fate :xmad: riiight

Anyhow, you can respond by pming me or e-mailing just so we aren't always bumping this thread up.

- Feel the Breeze