PDA

View Full Version : how do guilds an guildhalls work?

kos21
31-01-2005, 19:22
hey i was just wondering in this game how the guilds are set up, how many leader(s) officer(s) and member(s) can you have, also i read that their is going to be guildhalls?? how are those gonna work?

Kirellii
31-01-2005, 19:33
hey i was just wondering in this game how the guilds are set up, how many leader(s) officer(s) and member(s) can you have, also i read that their is going to be guildhalls?? how are those gonna work?

At the last Beta, it looked like you could only have ONE Leader, up to 50 Officers, and up to 50 Members as long as you stayed under a total of 50 (+1 Leader) members of the Guild. The Leader makes the guild initially and can hand over leadership to another and then become an Officer. Officers had delegated powers such as inviting members and removing members. Members could just use the Guild chat and messaging I believe.

The Guild Halls are a special (instance) area of the game where all the members can go and "meet". Also, they can organize, hire NPCs, and enter Guild on Guild Battles. It is a private place on a lovely island. I included several screenshots from the last Beta in the Beta Screenshot section of GWONLINE. Oh - and the Guild Battles are tracked in a ladder system to rank the Guilds competitively.

The Guild Menu on the sidebar and on the chatline (?) allows messages and information such as when players are on or last were on to be displayed.

I hope this answers your question.

kos21
31-01-2005, 19:43
by any chance do u go the link to those specif pictures?

HeavÅngel
02-02-2005, 02:45
ya also have to pay the guide master. Now, the cost went from $500.00 in Nov or Dec to $275.00 last beta. The pricing changed through out the game. So, ya got to play to get the money up and have other players help ya gathering up the money you'll need. Name your Guild. You get to pick the kind of cape your Guild will wear. Design your cape.
Enjoy!