PDA

View Full Version : Last day...

Silence07
01-02-2005, 08:01
I spent my last day, well, minutes I guess, on FFXI Online today...

Played it since the North American release, so that's about a little over a year. Stopped playing on and off though, so didn't really get too far in any specific job (highest was like lvl 57 BeastTamer, lol.... yes, very low and pathetic).

I guess this happens everytime I stop playing an online game. I remember quitting the MUD's I used to play. Each time it was really hard letting go of my character(s).

Ahh well. In a few months time I'll be hooked on GW, and all will be well again...

Although sometimes I wonder about the Void... and Rivers of MUD... and the Mists of Annwyn... and JediMUD... and Star Wars Universe... and Necromium... esp... Necro since I think it's still running... Ahh... the temptation to go back...

*lol* Wow, this post had absolutely no meaning, did it?

JesusTehRed
01-02-2005, 08:33
No, it is ok. There should be some sort of program for gamers just getting off games that is like AA but minus the alchohal.

I completely sympathize, sometimes I get the craving to go kill someone (in game I'm not that crazy) and since guildwars isn't up I find myself readint the Shadowbane website and seeing what updates have recently come out and what new classes are avaliable. I almost renewed my subscription to Shadowbane last week when schoolwork was getting a bit heavy and I needed to blow off steam, I'm sure there are a lot of people who almost slip into going back to old games and probably even more that do.

My name is JesusTehRed and I am a MMORPG addict, I have been Shadowbane free for 7months now...

Tsume
01-02-2005, 08:50
Silence dont feel bad, its often hard to leave behind characters.

Course I'll say I was kinda glad to see most mine go. Gets to be more of a burden in some aspects.

RowanAnnwyn
10-03-2008, 00:06
I used to play the Void and then started the Mists of Annwyn after the void shut down...your post is old but I figured it was worth a try..

Zayren
10-03-2008, 01:01
Holy thread necromancy, Batman! I was about to say,"Isn't FFXI many many years old?"