PDA

View Full Version : Video capture/ Fraps?

starbreeze
09-02-2005, 05:36
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows any programs that are similar to fraps that can be used to capture videos of in game stuff...

My friend and I just dled the "demo" of fraps.. Well, the "unregistered version". It gives 30 seconds continuous recording.

Anyone know where I can get something fairly similar that can record longer?

And FREE!

Lady_Alenuska
10-02-2005, 00:43
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows any programs that are similar to fraps that can be used to capture videos of in game stuff...

My friend and I just dled the "demo" of fraps.. Well, the "unregistered version". It gives 30 seconds continuous recording.

Anyone know where I can get something fairly similar that can record longer?

And FREE!

Not sure if this will help you at all however. If your going to be editing the film's which you create id recommand movie maker 2 i've heard some decent thing's about it and I've heard it's free. That may be helpful for future reference I guess. Sorry I could not be of more help to you though I do have a question. Regarding Frap's is it possible to combine each 30rty second fragment?

doublebubble
10-02-2005, 00:51
BB Flashback is a nice easy-to-use program. I think it has a 15 day trial version, so its free for a bit. http://www.bbsoftware.co.uk/BBFlashBack.aspx

~dB~

masterofswords
12-02-2005, 02:41
Well, I have a program called Hyper Cam, it works with games, but kinda makes it slow down(at least it did for me). Still makes good videos though. I don't know the adress, so just go to a search engine(google,yahoo,askjeeves) and type in 'HyperCam', you should be able to find it like that. The program is free, yet the free version isn't as good as the paid one.

Hope that helps :D .