PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars Launch Date Announced!

~Kazama Fury~
14-02-2005, 21:29
http://www.guildwars.com/

Front page.

wootles.

Metroid_01
14-02-2005, 21:53
wootles.

Sounds like a snackfood...but yes good news ^.^

EmoRuler
14-02-2005, 22:28
Only two months away, yay! And woot for the people who pre-ordered, extra weekends for us, :D.

Tsume
14-02-2005, 22:30
Course you guys could allways check out the full press release from GWOnline.net!

Guild Wars Release Date (http://www.gwonline.net/page.php?p=122)

You can also check out the new Ascalon video, showing some of that beautiful scenery! Its short at 32 seconds, but still a good glimpse of whats to come.

GW Ascalon Video (http://www.guildwars.com/gallery/movies/default.html)

And April...I so called that!

EmoRuler
14-02-2005, 22:38
My video is 37 seconds long, but okay.. and heres a doodle for ya.

Would you rather have the game released now and miss out on content that would've been added in the two months, or wait until April so you're anticipation builds up dramatically and you pee your pants every other day?

Tsume
14-02-2005, 23:04
My video is 37 seconds long, but okay.. and heres a doodle for ya.

Would you rather have the game released now and miss out on content that would've been added in the two months, or wait until April so you're anticipation builds up dramatically and you pee your pants every other day?

Yah I'm a maroon, straight out of the crayola box! It is 37 seconds.

As for the question, well to be honest Id rather it take maybe a few more months. Really not sure its ready, ofcourse I really cant cast a fair judgment since im on the outside looking in. Yay Guild Wars!

Clash
15-02-2005, 00:00

As for the question, well to be honest Id rather it take maybe a few more months. Really not sure its ready, ofcourse I really cant cast a fair judgment since im on the outside looking in. Yay Guild Wars!

Woo, and may I add, Hoo!

They can take the extra time to polish the game...the Beta Weekends make the wait bearable, no Depends required! :surprise:

EmoRuler
15-02-2005, 04:26

Well maroons are pretty darn cool. Though the conversation gets dull :D . Corny-ness aside, i don't think i can wait any longer, but i will if it means better content, but, since i'm such an impatient person, i may pull my hair out waiting. I also get bored very easily, which isn't good when i'm trying to tide over my gaming needs with games i've played over and over and over.

Muff
15-02-2005, 08:10
My video is 37 seconds long, but okay Hell mines only 36, I'm getting ripped :mad: , but still this has got to be some of the best news I've herd since GW being sold in Australia (still waiting on them to deliver that dammed pre-order box).

Would you rather have the game released now and miss out on content that would've been added in the two months, or wait until April so you're anticipation builds up dramatically and you pee your pants every other day? Well if a longer wait makes the game better, then so be it, I'll live with that. Also Emo, my nephew has some spare diapers that can help with that pee problem if worst comes to worst :p

Zero
15-02-2005, 12:05
Great finally a release, Game's (EB) has no reason not to have it on their books now.

Hell some of the best news I've herd since GW being sold in Australia (still waiting on them to deliver that dammed pre-order box).

Least Australia has heard of the game muff, no shops in the UK have even heard of the game yet :eek:

Raph/Zero

Zero
15-02-2005, 16:49
Double post cause i couldn't edit the other one :uhhuh:
Well seems Game has it listed now, though they've got the wrong date (5th of april :scratch: ) and sadly no pre-order cd's as of yet....least this means i can keep pestering them to get the cd's in now i've ordered it :lol:

Raph/Zero

Tsume
15-02-2005, 19:56
Great finally a release, Game's (EB) has no reason not to have it on their books now.
Least Australia has heard of the game muff, no shops in the UK have even heard of the game yet :eek:
Raph/Zero

ArenaNet said they will be bring about ways for people in Europe to obtain preorders, so I'll try to keep you posted on that Raph.

EmoRuler
15-02-2005, 21:23
Couldn't you have ordered it from the North American division of EB Games?

Thats what i don't understand...

Zero
15-02-2005, 22:07
Couldn't you have ordered it from the North American division of EB Games?

Thats what i don't understand...
Wasn't sure if they'd then include shipping cost's etc then cause we're usually 2-3 weeks behind here in the UK. So yeh, i could've but there could've then been extra costs and i'd also have to use a credit card...

ArenaNet said they will be bring about ways for people in Europe to obtain preorders, so I'll try to keep you posted on that Raph.
Thnx Tsume. Appreciate it.

Raph/Zero