PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever looked up the skirt of female characters

Dirty_Zulu
02-03-2005, 22:34
Come on--be honest. :D

p.s. this is my first OT post here.

Lord Gargoyle
02-03-2005, 22:38
as female i run around naked all the time. makes me horny.

(i need to go to the redlight-district more...)

;) :lol:

doublebubble
03-03-2005, 01:29
I dont have to look up it, my female elementalist's skirt is practically see through.. :D

~dB~

Kirellii
03-03-2005, 03:43
I have seen some things that I did not expect too!

I don't recommend this habit though... and really you will see what I mean if some of the characters get hit by a Hammer often - so don't actively do this.

I have seen some other illusions too where parts of outfits become clear somehow and I have circled my view around going - what the hey?

This is similar to the dancing into objects which are normally solid.

Lady_Alenuska
04-03-2005, 02:24
Come on--be honest. :D

p.s. this is my first OT post here.

Yes I've seen up a few skirt's though I wish there was some variety...

Lady Alenuska

Fallen_62
04-03-2005, 03:08
Wow, you all need help :P I can honestly say that I have never looked up the skirt of a game characer. We wont go into real life :P (just kidding, im not that perverted :p )

CharnelHouse
04-03-2005, 03:36
Wow, you all need help :P I can honestly say that I have never looked up the skirt of a game characer. We wont go into real life :P (just kidding, im not that perverted :p )

C'mon Fallen, fess up, you have at least one pair of shoes with mirrors on the toes hehe......

MistressRaven2889
04-03-2005, 04:58
All of you guys make me sick to my stomach with disgust! It's people like you who make me wish I wasn't a female for those reasons. With all the pervs and rapers running around, you would think that playing a kid friendly game would get you out of that hectic world, but here you are talking about sex because you guys can't control your hormones. And it's one thing to be aroused, but another to be aroused to a fictional, made up 3d character. That just makes me wanna puke. You guys disgust me to no end I have to say.

1SG Bowie
04-03-2005, 05:29
Since I have the choice; I have only played male characters. I did not even know it was possible.

Fallen_62
04-03-2005, 05:35
All of you guys make me sick to my stomach with disgust! It's people like you who make me wish I wasn't a female for those reasons. With all the pervs and rapers running around, you would think that playing a kid friendly game would get you out of that hectic world, but here you are talking about sex because you guys can't control your hormones. And it's one thing to be aroused, but another to be aroused to a fictional, made up 3d character. That just makes me wanna puke. You guys disgust me to no end I have to say.

Mistress, take a deep breath. Thats right, they are fictional characters, not real women. I personally dont see the thrill of looking at 3d models in a game, but then some do because that is all they have to look for w/o getting slapped. As it is, your statement was a brutally open flame, and I take offense, even though I am not the one it was directed at.

I know you may feel offended, but that is no reason to go and say something that harsh and mean. I spose I went against my better jugdement and left this thread open, but now I am going to close it. Sorry if it offended you.

And Charnel, No, I dont... as I said, I am not that perverted.