PDA

View Full Version : European Pre Orders Now Available!

Tsume
10-03-2005, 23:48
Allright all you Europeans out there, this is the final countdown!

For those of you who dont know, the preorder has been released across Europe.

For details you can visit the Official Press Release (http://www.gwonline.net/page.php?p=124).

Of particular note are the sites now supplied with copies of the preorder:

UK - www.gameplay.co.uk
Germany - www.4u2play.de
France - www.alapage.com
Spain - www.centromail.es
Italy - www.dvd.it
www.multiplayer.it
www.internetbookshop.it
www.pergioco.com
www.mediaworld.it

:thumbsup:

If you havent somehow obtained your preorder already, now you have the means to get one.

Kirsty
11-03-2005, 00:26
I saw... the "Across Europe" is five out of some 30+ countries. I already ordered the normal collectors pack. No need for preorder anymore.

Minelle Tempest
11-03-2005, 00:37
I saw... the "Across Europe" is five out of some 30+ countries.

Oh yes.. a full five out of thirty is really "across" :). Lucky I've already got my preorder (back in november), as Sweden isn't on that list... Oh well, congrats to those in the UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy.

Tsume
11-03-2005, 02:59
Oh yes.. a full five out of thirty is really "across" :). Lucky I've already got my preorder (back in november), as Sweden isn't on that list... Oh well, congrats to those in the UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy.

Well the way I read it its not all the links, and I just thought some of them would be willing to ship since yall are pretty close geographically. If any of them sell for Euro Dollars you could prolly buy it and have it shipped.

The last four or five dont have any country labeled to them so I just assumed they were based out of europe. I'm sure they have some way setup for you to order them if youd care to browse around, after all that was the whole point of them doing this.

Minelle Tempest
11-03-2005, 08:38
Well... see here, for me to be able to buy from said sites, I'd have to be able to understand the languge they are written in - which I don't, in most cases. So I really wouldn't know how to order from them, or if I even can order from them, had I been so inclined. (I've actually looked briefly at all the sites, and can only understand the british one, and almost the french one - as for the rest... alas, no.)

As for the unlabeled ones, three of them are easily identifiable by the ".it", which means they are italian, which is also true for the fourth one as well (as I said above, I looked ;)).

On a side note, whereas it is nice that pre-orders have become avaliable in some parts of Europe, they still are not in the majority of countries (the way I see it). Admittedly, I can understand why only these 5 are avaliable, as they combined have a large population. I merely found it amusing that 5 out of 30+ is "across Europe" - I'm not bitter or anything, just amused.

Still, thanks for the tip http://www.rpgforums.net/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif, even though I have no use for this information, and merely wished to express my opinion on the matter at hand.

Kirsty
11-03-2005, 08:53
Pre-order is limited to these five countries only and you basically cannot get it anywhere else anymore. Minelle was able to get one from a local game-store which did import from the US, but basically these stores just get them from Best-Buy or Amazon. Earlier this year however there were some new European Laws which prevent import to be done this easily. (and dear Brussels, soo many thanks for that crap. I hate working late to fix delivery problems).

As Minelle pointed out and I wanted to point out before I killed my internet by mistake (lol), the unnamed sites are Italian. This is a laugh because Italians don't really play online games much. From all of Europe, it's more the Dutch, German, Swedish, Danish, Finnish and UK crowd that plays online games. Four of these are not represented in the list for pre-orders :( .

I think it's good to know for the members of the guild that haven't pre-ordered yet, but they might have done the same as me and have one normal copy reserved. I can't understand why they waited so long for the Europe pre-order.

PS: It's just Euros, not Euro Dollars :p.

Mortshd
11-03-2005, 15:37
"The special item for European preorders will be the Chimeric Prism, a focus item that grants different bonuses based upon the primary attribute of your character's first profession."
Lucky you!

Zero
11-03-2005, 16:29
"The special item for European preorders will be the Chimeric Prism, a focus item that grants different bonuses based upon the primary attribute of your character's first profession."
Lucky you!
I was wondering if i'd be able to get an ithias bow or not, guess not but this one looks more interesting :lol:
Thnxs for the link Tsume, i'm going to order it as soon as i can find a credit card simply because Game (electronic boutique) won't give me any pre-order stuff :uhhuh:
So at least i won't need to be key hunting next BWE :lol:

Raph/Zero

Tsume
11-03-2005, 23:20
Wooo, it helped someone!

Yay Ralph.

Minelle Tempest
12-03-2005, 00:29
Wooo, it helped someone!

So it did... Grats Raph! (Just a wee bit jealous, though...)

Kirsty
12-03-2005, 02:40
Have fun with the bonus item :)