PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars-aholics Anonymous

Savage Henry
12-03-2005, 02:55
i think some1 should make one because after last BWE ive been experiencing a heavy case of the Shakes, anxiety attacks, and falling to the floor in a violent spasm there should defenitly be more BWEs i know only a month and half or so till its released but i dont know how long i can go before i start becoming depressed

TBMarauder
12-03-2005, 02:57
I clicked on this thread because, I thought there had been some sort of supprt group set-up.

Can we have one?

Vexion
12-03-2005, 03:09
I ease my withdraws by going to the Guild Wars site and continuously hitting refresh, hoping that news of a sneak peak event will be posted. You should try it, after about 2 1/2 hours of this you'll feel a whole lot better.

Synthos
12-03-2005, 03:12
I say Push it back one more week!
:D

My finals week is the week after guildwars weekend. :(

Vexion
12-03-2005, 03:14

My finals week is the week after guildwars weekend. :(

That's rough, the December beta was right before my finals week, I almost died that weekend from Guild Wars deprivation.

black_death6
12-03-2005, 03:24
That's rough, the December beta was right before my finals week, I almost died that weekend from Guild Wars deprivation.

my hard drive+ moniter got fryed during the december beta weekend.

goblintrain
12-03-2005, 04:37
Meh... Feb beta was the first time i've played GW sober. Hey! March beta is only 1 more week away! :D & u know what, i'm going to do this one sober too! :cool:

Buddah
12-03-2005, 05:19
Meh... Feb beta was the first time i've played GW sober.
Haven't tried that yet. Sounds boring. Jack Daniels and the Captain (Morgan) also agree with me.

More like 10 days. Let the beta close down and the deal with all the people with GWWS.

M-Totenkopf
12-03-2005, 06:20
I did refresh the GW website 2 hours, it dosnt work even if i do the same with comunity websites,i dosnt work either, i need the game or i will shoot my self very soon, thanks to humanity there is BWE.

Lady Eleni
12-03-2005, 06:24
I can quit whenver I want!
I'm not that hooked!
GW means nothing to me!

Okay, I lied.
HELP ME!!!

Savage Henry
12-03-2005, 06:26
the only thing that can help me now is a 12 step program....-takes 12 steps- is it the BWE yet?

M-Totenkopf
12-03-2005, 08:05
i need GW, i go out every day looking for quest and i find that i am the only necro/monk out there, i need a party i need to kill means charr, i need to go to work as fast as the point in the map and i am there...

where is ascalon i only found 3 old ladys around the block and almost confuse them as charr, but my condition of blindness was transfered really fast with my favorite spell.

where i am?

bonesrool
12-03-2005, 08:32
Yeah...I know how it feels<shudders unstoppably> but think of it this way...

At least we have The_Edge to setup chars with, it's almost a solo playing fix.
;-p

April 28th does seem a long way of...<sigh>

M-Totenkopf
12-03-2005, 10:04
4AM still noway to log in, i hear something in the dark maybe is some charr in my closet, i will suck they life out of them with my vampiric touch and see how they rott in the floor and i will heal my self with the worms.

hmm i kind like to buy pizza now.

M-Totenkopf
12-03-2005, 12:29
Should i post everytime i try to log in GW? i kind think in GW all day. unless i am playing counter stricke source for a litte bit but even then i make some comentraries about the game and telling to my closest friends that they should buy the game, even tho i dont want them in my guild that is the only problem they will want everytime items and help...

i need GW. can i play?

Savage Henry
12-03-2005, 16:41
i love blood and violence... i get a boner from murder.
but right now i need guild wars... im going to go log in just for the helluvit

Mystic Icequeen
12-03-2005, 16:51
ArenaNet should come up with GuildWars patches, Guild Wars chewing gum, Guild Wars inhalers, maybe even Guild Wars needle therapy...

Willpower alone is NOT enough!

Tapsi
12-03-2005, 17:39
I ease my withdraws by going to the Guild Wars site and continuously hitting refresh, hoping that news of a sneak peak event will be posted. You should try it, after about 2 1/2 hours of this you'll feel a whole lot better.
Lies? :lol:

M-Totenkopf
12-03-2005, 23:39
it didnt work for me too. i need the patches, my town is starting to look like ascalon, sometimes i look for some charr in the dumpster, no luck so far.

Vexion
14-03-2005, 00:50
I did refresh the GW website 2 hours, it dosnt work even if i do the same with comunity websites,i dosnt work either, i need the game or i will shoot my self very soon, thanks to humanity there is BWE.

I said 2 1/2. That half hour makes a huge difference.

Lady_Alenuska
14-03-2005, 05:08
ArenaNet should come up with GuildWars patches, Guild Wars chewing gum, Guild Wars inhalers, maybe even Guild Wars needle therapy...

Willpower alone is NOT enough!

I believe your forgetting the dreaded Guild wars Cofee houses at every corner!!!

Lady Alenuska

Kirellii
15-03-2005, 02:06
Hi - my name is Leather N Lace...

I am hooked on Guild Wars.

Today I visited the mall just to be close to the software. I could see the images in my mind as I ate within feet of where the Ithas Bow will arrive. I have picked up boxes of GW with no intention of buying and been alarmed when they refused to sell me another copy. The first one was almost free, but now I have to pay full price, but there are none to buy.

I have bought many versions and paid in full. I have even bought the strategy guide months in advance of it being created. Not to mention the Deluxe edition with headphones I don't need and a cloth map to hang on the wall in a nice frame. Signed art and strategy guide too.

I have installed GW on every computer I come across and some on people's computers that don't know it.

I have even bought a thumbdrive to load the database so that I can take it everywhere I go and just plug it into a USB port...

*pause*

Okay - I checked - it is still not live.

*pause*

I have upgraded my computers, my wireless lan, and am looking at new mice. Oh and I just saw a really nice flat monitor on sale so I can stare more closely.

I have taken off time from work every day to come home early and load Guildwars just to hear the song.

Someone - PLEASE HELP ME.

I can't figure out where to pick up Rebirth and whether smiting or a bow is better. I am going to go and buy a bat and a bow at the sporting goods store and try out each skill in my new karate clothes that I have dyed blue just like my characters.

Oh - if my guild throws me out - how am I gonna get rid of the Guild Tatoo on my chest and back!!!

Help me find laser treatment at a low price so I can change Guilds.

I have a plan - today I bought plane tickets to Germany. I have heard that they have wireless and you can buy a ride all you want train pass. If worse comes to worse, I can move there and teach English to students. I can start a new life away from Guild Wars - America.

I can live in Guild Wars - Europe.

I can hear Guild Wars - no that is just Mulan and they are playing "Make a Man Outta Me". Please help me!

The Cable truck is outside - and they have tools and cutters... did I pay the bill - OH NO!!!

Don't let them take my Broadband away!

bonesrool
15-03-2005, 11:10
A Guild Wars life is like that Kirelli...

You really don't have a grip on reality, unless it's made by AN... and then it's trickle fed at one bwe a month...

But I believe it will end soon and we shall all be fed. :-)

Is it April yet?

sigh......

Pale Blade
16-03-2005, 04:28
Not to mention the Deluxe edition with headphones I don't need and a cloth map to hang on the wall in a nice frame. Signed art and strategy guide too.

I don't know if my local EB will have a deluxe edition on April 28th, but if it does....I'll be trading up ;)