PDA

View Full Version : Duke Barradin... MIA?

Valin
19-03-2005, 04:14
Does anyone know where they moved Duke Barradin (originally from Piken Square) to? I can't find him and I need to collect some XP!

Chantal Dubois
19-03-2005, 14:01
Nobody that I've heard from has been able to locate him. He's been missing in action and it's perhaps a bug. Hopefully he'll grace us with an appearance soon, if he hasn't already. ;)

Irma
19-03-2005, 16:30
now i dont know where piken square is. but i wasent with the beta last month. but i saw The duke in his estate yeasterday, that was in pre-searing. and i talked with an npc in acalon (after the searing) and he said that the duke was on a offensive crusade north of the wall!

Irakaz
20-03-2005, 07:08
phew I thought I was just being stupid. Searched everywere :confused:

WolfieMcNasty
21-03-2005, 19:13
Does anyone know where they moved Duke Barradin (originally from Piken Square) to? I can't find him and I need to collect some XP!
Valin are you talking about the Geomancer quest where it tells you to report to Duke Barradin? If so, you don't go to Barradin, you just go to Redstaff....That is a bug however. At the serenity temple, Redstaff gives you a quest and after u kill the elementals, it tells you to go see duke barradin when really you need to see Redstaff again.

L_Jonte
21-03-2005, 19:56
Valin probably means quests like "The Duke's Daughter" And "Fires of the North", both of which can't be completed until you talk to the Duke himself. Strangely, you are directed to give this info to the Duke by.. um, an NPC whose name I forget, in Piken Square. But there's no Duke and no directions for finding him.

I began both of those quests myself in January and only just finished them this weekend. But nobody can get the exp. until the Duke reappears. :/

Siayte
25-06-2005, 02:51
Valin probably means quests like "The Duke's Daughter" And "Fires of the North", both of which can't be completed until you talk to the Duke himself. Strangely, you are directed to give this info to the Duke by.. um, an NPC whose name I forget, in Piken Square. But there's no Duke and no directions for finding him.

I began both of those quests myself in January and only just finished them this weekend. But nobody can get the exp. until the Duke reappears. :/

I was in ascalon my map said the duke was there when I followed my map to where it said it was it was capt Arne and he was talking about fires in the east. I double checked and my log was set on the fires in the north quest, each time I left the city and re entered I was directed (by the map) to capt arne UGHH!