PDA

View Full Version : Travel Bug

Black Hatch
22-03-2005, 04:51
Black Curtain / Cursed Lands corridor

(see http://home.comcast.net/~moomanibe/GWMap2ndBetaLabeled.jpg for map)
Going west is fine
Going east is bugged; there is an extra area exit point near a Black Curtain marker; once you cross this... you end up BACK in Black Curtain!!!

This is what happens when you cross the first instance but immediately head back where you came from, west.

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/yichuan/edgeworld.jpg

Another bug is that in the Galrath area (by the floating Castle) there is an area which you can walk on but according to the map the area is coveredin water (I forgot to get a pic of this)

Zypher Wynn
22-03-2005, 05:32
The extra exit point in the Black Curtain that you mentioned may be a spot where a new area will be added in the future. I know that prior to the opening of the lands east of Northern Kryta there was a portal which now goes to Scoundrel's Rise that would do that.

Black Hatch
22-03-2005, 21:40
No it was distinctively a exit point from Black Curtain to Cursed lands.
Its just strange that the exit point worked when going the reverse direction ie going west.

superflyfly
23-03-2005, 01:26
Its just strange that the exit point worked when going the reverse direction ie going west.
Exact same problem.

Also in sanctum cay, when you leave to the explorable area, if you turn back after having done something, you cannot enter sanctum cay through the exit you just came from.. >.< not exactly a problem because of the map, but still annoying

Zypher Wynn
23-03-2005, 05:26
I was under the impression that this was a new exit you had found and not a pre existing one. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I agree this definately needs to be fixed.

Black Hatch
18-04-2005, 23:59
Glitch seemed to be fixed this April BWE.