PDA

View Full Version : Too small text boxes

Mystic Icequeen
24-03-2005, 18:08
I've seen this very frequently: text boxes that are simply too small to hold the information in them. A very good example is the attribute points box. It says "24/2". I assume that must be 24/24, but the box is too small to hold the last "4"

wondersmith
24-03-2005, 22:19
I've seen this very frequently: text boxes that are simply too small to hold the information in them. A very good example is the attribute points box. It says "24/2". I assume that must be 24/24, but the box is too small to hold the last "4"
I saw the same thing. And when I was in cities my district number wasn't shown, presumably for the same reason. For example:

Gates of Kryta (District

In order to tell my friends which district I was in, I had to pull down the menu and see which one was highlighted.

M-Totenkopf
25-03-2005, 00:49

first i dont think this is a bug lol,

and u can custumise everything even the size of the distric bar, when u are in the custumization window just select resize and there will be options on everything that u did choose to have in ur window.