PDA

View Full Version : Problem with logging in?

Ratix0
26-03-2005, 07:51
It has been a little strange. Everytime after a while, I'll automatically log out. This hasn't happened when I first came here, but only roughly a few months ago. Well, nothing much, but since today, I've been having a little logging in problems... Mainly, is that when I type in the user/pass box to log in and such, many times, it doesn't log in. It shows me the "You have been logged in" page, but I don't get logged in when I return. For some reason, I only manage to log in when I'm on the front page of this forum, not RPGforum.net.

I mean http://forums.rpgforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=78 page to be exact. Sometimes it logs me in, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it logs me in and when I click into the board, I get logged out.

Am I the only one experiencing such problems?

I am Rain
05-04-2005, 00:10
yes the exact same thing is happening to me, and i often cant even log in at all, it tells me im using an incorrect username/password when i know im typing it in right; as it is i have requested/changed my password 5 times in the last 3 days

Harmless
05-04-2005, 00:34
yes the exact same thing is happening to me, and i often cant even log in at all, it tells me im using an incorrect username/password when i know im typing it in right; as it is i have requested/changed my password 5 times in the last 3 days
I had this problem and found out that I could go back to the main site page and click forums and then I would be logged in.

I am Rain
05-04-2005, 00:36
Hmmm.., ill try that next time, hope it works

WNxSilversaint
05-04-2005, 09:17
use the "Remember Me" thing on the site when you log-in, i do because then i dont get this hassle :P

Fallen_62
05-04-2005, 15:05
use the "Remember Me" thing on the site when you log-in, i do because then i dont get this hassle :P

Yea, I havent had any problems with logging in at all, but I use the Remember Me option. I know Tarrant and Chantal have both had problems, and have emailed the admin about it. Hopefully we will get a resolution to the problem soon.