PDA

View Full Version : Knights of Valour

Tholor
30-03-2005, 07:34
I am searching for casual players who live in the eastern timezone (canada & U.S) who are looking for a PvE guild which is laid back and easy going. I hope to form a close friendship between the members of the guild and form alliances with fellow PvE guilds.

There will be a simple ranking system for the members of the guild, which most can be achieved just by being a member for certain length of time and showing good teamwork, sportsmanship, and by helping other players in the game.

The goal of the Knights of Valour guild is to offer players who just want to explore or do missions with other people who show respect towards them and just enjoy playing as a team.

few rules of the guild:

-Always show respect towards your guild mates and other players in the game
-Be a good sport, we play for fun.
-Be able to play at least two days of the week.
-Do what you can to help other players in the game, it will help make the game enjoyable for everyone.

If you think this is the type of guild you wish to join, or if you have questions, you can send me a pm and I will get to you as soon as possible.

Tholor
31-03-2005, 06:09
I have put the website up now, it is still under development, but gives some info about the guild. This is my first website I've ever made, so please bear with me. You can send me questions or comments about the website from there.

http://knightsofvalour.tripod.com/

Tholor
04-04-2005, 01:49
I have decided that the guild will also accept casual players who live in the central and atlantic timezones. So if you are not a PvP person and just want to have fun and explore the world of Guild Wars with a group, please check the guild site and see if Knights of valour is right for you.