PDA

View Full Version : what's your guild wars soundtrack?

Ander Moonshadow
09-04-2005, 15:22
haha, Mine is 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite at the moment. I can't help it, playing Guild Wars with that sound on is the ultimate hero feeling.

lostchyld
09-04-2005, 16:54
What's a soundtrack?? lol. Seriously, I tend to play with the computer muted or turned way down. I'm a visual person anyways, so mostly, ingame sound effects and music bug me or at the very least don't have mucho f an effect. I also only listen to music while I'm driving, for the most part. I'm a quiet person.

And if that seems wierd, I've been known to watch entire movies with only subtitles on.

Next weekend, I'll probably be listening to my boyfriend's itunes list, since he's coming down for the weekend with his computer to play. :D Maybe I'll make him wear headphones.

SpineyNorman
10-04-2005, 00:38
My Guild Wars soundtrack will mostly bee the Guild Wars soundtrack. Love the music and the effects--nice to hear when something pops up out of the ground behind me, too.

After a while, I'll probably listen to Metallica while playing.

By the way. Where did my login music go? I went to listen to it, not that I can log in, but I still load it up from time to time--helps control the fits. Anyway, load up Guild Wars; where's the login screen music?

SojakFA
12-04-2005, 02:31
All 3 Lord of the Rings soundtracks. Glorious

Pale Blade
12-04-2005, 04:03
My Guild Wars soundtrack will mostly bee the Guild Wars soundtrack. Love the music and the effects--nice to hear when something pops up out of the ground behind me, too.

After a while, I'll probably listen to Metallica while playing.

By the way. Where did my login music go? I went to listen to it, not that I can log in, but I still load it up from time to time--helps control the fits. Anyway, load up Guild Wars; where's the login screen music?

You noticed that too! I thought I was the only one who noticed that the login music was not as loud as it used to be. I checked my sound settings and I have my music cranked all the way up! But the background wind/fire crackling is louder! I dunno what Anet has done....but its strange.

Trancinghof
12-04-2005, 08:32
Trance music :p Mostly Hard Trance...

Ander Moonshadow
13-04-2005, 00:14
Just added "Blur - Song 2" to the list, and considering "Nirvana - Come As You Are"

casserole
14-04-2005, 19:20
Stuff off of the album "Fat of the Land" by Prodigy