PDA

View Full Version : Cape Maker

panazen
24-04-2005, 20:09
I have been tryin' for ever to get the cape maker, i can't get ahold of it, wondering if any one has it uploaded anywere else besides here, like an FTP?

thx in advance :confused:

CyberHawk
25-04-2005, 03:27
Well I know you said "besides here", but someone may want it from here and not be able to find it so, I thought I would post it.
Cape maker (http://www.gwonline.net/files/files.php?temp_view=files.php&game=&id=18)
Sorry I dont know anywheres else.

NaaR
25-04-2005, 06:37
panazen give me your e-mail i could send it you :)

panazen
25-04-2005, 12:26
panazen@gmail.com

plz and thx

gandalfrockman
28-04-2005, 04:07
I cannot aquire this software either, someone really needs to host this

Glider
02-05-2005, 11:44
euh hello,

I'm a bit new to all this stuff, i was wondering where and how i could make a cape for my guild. So i'm just guessing a bit that with this proggy you can design youre own cape? and if ya designed one is it possible to wear that same cape in guild wars? or am i missing the complete subject here?

calderstrake
03-05-2005, 01:04
euh hello,

I'm a bit new to all this stuff, i was wondering where and how i could make a cape for my guild. So i'm just guessing a bit that with this proggy you can design youre own cape? and if ya designed one is it possible to wear that same cape in guild wars? or am i missing the complete subject here?
You get your cape at the Guild Emblemer at Ascalon, LA, etc.

The cape maker program has all the possible colors, designs and logos so that you can see what capes you POSSIBLY can make instead of spending your in-game time looking at it. It's a great tool for those of us who have spare time at work, but can't play for obvious reasons.

keydet
08-05-2005, 19:35
I have all three major zip files hosted. I will not post these in the forum for nandwidth concers. If you want the Cape Maker, Color Mixer, or Attribute Calculator, send me a PM. I usually respond in 30 min or less.

Big help thanks. :happy65:

Gabriel Xavier
09-05-2005, 06:21
I'm getting Connection refused on the main site... :(

Chantal Dubois
17-05-2005, 03:24
Xeltor has some explaining to do if he wishes to remain on these boards. The link he gave provided a virus. For now, there is a temporary 7-day ban awaiting him to contact me at chantal@gwonline.net.

voodoonmb
17-05-2005, 06:04
Well in Xeltor defence i can say that someone else sent me the same file , so maybe the person who sent me the virus gave it to him to and told him it was the cape maker and he just hosted it

.. if this is not the case then yah he does got soem explaining 2 do..

Always scan files before you download stuff ...

Puck
18-05-2005, 21:55
Calderstrake - you rock thanks bunches

Zee Slick
23-05-2005, 00:25
sad thing is, i cant dl it off the site...says 4002 too many connections

deadlyArtsX
24-05-2005, 22:43
if anyone could send it to me at kenshinxxx2k69@hotmail.com it'd be greatly appreciated ^^. thx

Sobeck
25-05-2005, 17:14
Also having the "too many connections" error from this link http://www.gwonline.net/files/files.php?temp_view=files.php&game=&id=18. However I think its because you are not using Internet Explorer to download it with. Might be wrong but im using FireFox and get the error, Used Internet Explorer and im downloading it now.
Let me know if that solves it

Sobeck,.

soeur sourire
06-08-2005, 04:21
"cannot find server" (serveur introuvable - impossible d'afficher la page)

Can you make an other ftp?

Shadow Tav
24-08-2005, 06:12
I been looking for the cape maker for a while. Can someone send me a link,or files for it?

us_shadow@hotmail.com or knight.rocvis@gmail.com

Thank you

KeirouMiyaichi
24-08-2005, 21:56
I'd love a copy of this also

keirou@gmail.com

EvilSage
07-11-2005, 21:49
I would also like to get ahold of this is possible
evilsage@hookedonbooze.com

thnx in advance :)

Смерть
08-11-2005, 06:56
I would also like a copy of this cape maker program. And if you can throw in the dye mixer program too, that'd be grand! Dont really want links, Explorer has a hard time on my computer.

e-mail: hetrophony@hotmail.com

Thanks,
CMEPTb :winking47

stillious
11-01-2006, 19:39
hiya i would also like the cape maker, the dyemixer would rule to... don't matter if its a link or the program itself... this is my mail: koen_cuijpers@hotmail.com
thx a lot:worship:

ahgjajsdghoawiegfnvaowji
02-02-2006, 08:00
Can some one plse send me the cape design program to
sirspike85@hotmail.com
thnk u

Elfshade
08-02-2006, 11:04
Just as an outsider who doesn't have or asks for the program:

Why doesn't anyone seed it to Bittorrent instead of everyone here providing their email addresses to spam bots world wide?

Just my €0.02

Lady Rhonwyn
08-02-2006, 12:31
Because not everybody has (or want to have) Bittorrent?

I've just searched on google:

words: "cape maker" gw download

Go past the gwonline sites (because the download here doesn't work), and you'll find a downloadable version of the tool. (another forum, something with gamedev).

Sur
12-03-2006, 17:19
FTW!

http://members.gamedev.net/boolean/GWCM.zip

Stop posting your email addresses. Click on the link I posted and it will give you the direct download.

Ashberry
01-06-2006, 11:41
FTW!

http://members.gamedev.net/boolean/GWCM.zip

Stop posting your email addresses. Click on the link I posted and it will give you the direct download.

Old thread I know, but since this link is active and im trying to find a working link to this cape maker. Can this download be trusted?

Anyone out there able to/willing to check it out and look for keyloggers and so on?

Wouldn't normally ask, but ya know, 4 posts n all. Gotta be sure.

Mr Panda
01-06-2006, 11:48
Panda pronoucned it clean (hehe I have a firewall/av called Panda), and it didn't leave any exes running, nor register any dodgy DLLs.

Hardly a guarantee of assurance, but it worked fine for me.

Ashberry
01-06-2006, 11:53
Panda pronoucned it clean (hehe I have a firewall/av called Panda), and it didn't leave any exes running, nor register any dodgy DLLs.

Hardly a guarantee of assurance, but it worked fine for me.

Thats good enough for me, atleast i have someone to blame now if it all goes tits up!

haha just kidding :grin:

Mr Panda
01-06-2006, 11:57
Thats good enough for me, atleast i have someone to blame now if it all goes tits up!

haha just kidding :grin:
Well blame goes up the hieryarchy :grin:

You blame me :cry:

I blame Panda Software

They blame their programmers

They blame their...umm...working conditions...

The working conditions blame, well, they dont get a say in it.

Blame goes up the chain until someone cant fight back :laughing:

Sharra Blackstone
13-09-2006, 17:02
Well blame goes up the hieryarchy

You blame me

I blame Panda Software

HEH! Well, considering I used to work in Panda Software Support (yes there is a team!), I've heard far more about "False Positives" than I care to shake a stick at! :)

Usually, though, if you bring it to the attention of the support team in Bilbao or to the virus team (on whichever e-mail address they're using this week! used to be: virus@pandasoftware.com ) and send the virus team a copy of the program in question, they will ensure that the signature file no longer flags your program as dodgy. :cool: OR They will let you know if there's an infection. :cry:

GAH! They make me redundant? And I'm HELPING THEM! ~Vanishes back under a rock...~ :shocked:

Abernus
28-09-2006, 13:04
If people are still trying to get hold of the cape maker you can get it from:

http://www.loreofmythos.com You will find it in the resources menu -> Downloads

Hope this helps soem of you :grin:

Isis Gebnut
20-10-2006, 22:58
If people are still trying to get hold of the cape maker you can get it from:

http://www.loreofmythos.com You will find it in the resources menu -> Downloads

Hope this helps soem of you :grin:

Just so you know.
It has none of the updates on emblems.
It is the original core designs only.
Hopefully it will be updated soon.
Lots of love,
Isis. :flowers:

Lucien Draay
11-10-2007, 00:54
panazen give me your e-mail i could send it you :)
could you possibly send me the cape maker rogram as well. Thank you very much if you could do that. jzsuda@yahoo.com. Thanks again :grin: