29-04-2005, 12:42
please post comments :D

Class: Elementalist / Monk

Attributes: (cost) '+' indicates Rune attributes
Energy Storage: 10 (61)
Healing Prayers: 11 (77)
Smiting Prayers: 10 (61)

Total attribute points used: 199/200

Skills: [Attribute] (Energy, Cast Time, Recharge TIme)
1) Aura of Restoration [Energy Storage] (10,0,20) Enchantment: For 60 seconds, you are healed for 317% of the energy cost each time you cast a spell.

2) Symbol of Wrath [Smiting Prayers] (5,2,30) Spell: For 5 seconds, foes in this location take 24 holy damage each second.

3) Healing Breeze [Healing Prayers] (10,1,2) Enchantment: For 10 seconds, target ally gains health regeneration of 8.

4) Balthazar's Aura [Smiting Prayers] (25,1,15) Enchantment: For 10 seconds, foes adjacent to target ally take 20 holy damage each second.

5) Zealot's Fire [Smiting Prayers] (10,1,30) Enchantment: For 60 seconds, whenever you use a skill on an ally, all foes adjacent to your target are struck for 32 fire damage.

6) Orison of Healing [Healing Prayers] (5,1,2) Spell: Heal target ally for 57 health.

7) Remove Hex [none] (5,2,5) Spell: Remove a hex from target ally.

8) Word of Healing [Healing Prayers] (5,1,4) Spell: Heal target other ally for 63 points. Heal for an additional 77 points if that ally is below 50% health. This is an elite skill.

Brownie Crumbler Og
03-06-2005, 02:42
please post comments :D

Class: Elementalist / Monk

Attributes: (cost) '+' indicates Rune attributes
Energy Storage: 10 (61)
Healing Prayers: 11 (77)
Smiting Prayers: 10 (61)

Total attribute points used: 199/200

Skills: [Attribute] (Energy, Cast Time, Recharge TIme)
1) Aura of Restoration [Energy Storage] (10,0,20) Enchantment: For 60 seconds, you are healed for 317% of the energy cost each time you cast a spell.

2) Symbol of Wrath [Smiting Prayers] (5,2,30) Spell: For 5 seconds, foes in this location take 24 holy damage each second.

3) Healing Breeze [Healing Prayers] (10,1,2) Enchantment: For 10 seconds, target ally gains health regeneration of 8.

4) Balthazar's Aura [Smiting Prayers] (25,1,15) Enchantment: For 10 seconds, foes adjacent to target ally take 20 holy damage each second.

5) Zealot's Fire [Smiting Prayers] (10,1,30) Enchantment: For 60 seconds, whenever you use a skill on an ally, all foes adjacent to your target are struck for 32 fire damage.

6) Orison of Healing [Healing Prayers] (5,1,2) Spell: Heal target ally for 57 health.

7) Remove Hex [none] (5,2,5) Spell: Remove a hex from target ally.

8) Word of Healing [Healing Prayers] (5,1,4) Spell: Heal target other ally for 63 points. Heal for an additional 77 points if that ally is below 50% health. This is an elite skill.

prolly great combo the ele/mo but the skills u choose look just for healing i mean banish.. and bane signet those are like standerds i thought .. maybe im rong

Kyn Quatrevents
03-06-2005, 11:28
prolly great combo the ele/mo but the skills u choose look just for healing i mean banish.. and bane signet those are like standerds i thought .. maybe im rong

I think it is a good idea not to take signets because he wants to use zealot fire and it only works with skills, not signets. Of course, signets don t use energy, but with such an energy storage, he will be able to cast a lot of spells.

I think it can be a good build, being able to heal others while doing some damage.

I think you plan to use zealot fire first, then balthasar aura on the ally attacked and then cast healing and disenchants.

Maybe you could change Symbol of wrath for a res spell because it ll be usefull and SoW isn t a really good spell (average damage and long time to recast)

I would advise to take another monk in your team because you won t be able to heal enough.

Regards,

Kyn

Brownie Crumbler Og
08-06-2005, 04:42
y didnt u make mo/ele??? oh nvm energy storge hahahahaha....... boo

Hunt3r_kill4
08-06-2005, 08:02
I missed where the "Smiter" part of this build was? This seems to be more of a "keep yourself alive" build than damage.

DocJP
08-06-2005, 21:32
I missed where the "Smiter" part of this build was? This seems to be more of a "keep yourself alive" build than damage.

Balth Aura and Zealot's Fire are all the smiting he needs during GvG and Tombs. They PWN in my Prot/Smiting build.

XeroTheta
08-06-2005, 21:36
I would probably do air or fire instead of healing for some massive damage output.

Dar Greymere
11-06-2005, 03:50
Is this a PvP build or PvE build? Either way, this build looks too focused on trying to heal (mentioned) without much damage output for PvE and for PvP, well I dunno about that as I don't partake often. However, I'd imagine that Healing Hands would be very useful to this build.

-Dar

Black-Nite
12-06-2005, 05:59
First, there is no reason to use Remove Hex instead of Smite Hex on a smiter...70 dmg is hard to argue against.

Second, Try Ether Renewal and tell me you don't love it :D

Vexed Arcanist
07-08-2005, 01:54
First, there is no reason to use Remove Hex instead of Smite Hex on a smiter...70 dmg is hard to argue against.

Second, Try Ether Renewal and tell me you don't love it :D

Wait wait...wait....

Aura of Restoration, max smite, Zealot's Fire, Balth's Aura, Divine Boon = ....awesome? What about, instead....

Aura of Restoration
Zealot's Fire
Symbol of Wrath
Balthazar's Aura
Divine Boon
Spell Breaker [Elite]
Smite Hex
Heal Other or Orison

This is a change of focus. No longer the main healer with smite skills, you are now the pure smiter with self sustaining damage/heal combo and anti-hex/debuff.

From a UW solo smiter, I think this might be good PvP, but I don't PvP :-)

Divine Boon is insta cast, and with AoR it will be hard to kill you, comboed with Zealot's Fire, you spam to heal self and damage those around you. Standard smiter stuff.