PDA

View Full Version : Need general Earth Elementalist info

mrliberalmedia
30-04-2005, 12:13
I'm currently a pyromancer/monk but I'm tired of fire, I want to switch to Earth but I don't know where all the good Earth spells (Earthquake, Aftershock, Crystal Wave, Obsidian Flame, Earth Attunement) are

Also, there's the AL 57 armor crafter? I thought he was supposed to be in Stingray Strand but I can't find him.

Goth Boy
30-05-2005, 19:43
Well I can't help you on that last part but I can help you on the earth elementalist spells. I have a 20 my self. Obsidian flame really isn't that great, sure, good damage, low cost, ignores armor, but its exaution rate kickis the poo out of all three of thoughs combind. Crystal wave is an awsome spell, ignores armor and magic resistance, high damage, and only 15 mana cast cost, no exaution involved.You can buy this skil from a skill trainer in munguuma stade, which is very near the den og henravi. I still ne to find aftershock. Earthquake can be found in fishermans heaven, but you have to be able to get to the tempel of the ages to get the quest done, I explored a lot so I pretty much had this one done in a matter of seconds. Earth attunment is avalible in the shiver peaks or right after, i cant remember. I think you buy it from rurick. I hope this all helped.

And never forget to save a tree a day to recieve better pay :lol:

Feynt
30-05-2005, 20:51
Earth Attunement is available as a quest in the Serenity Temple. I get to laugh at all the elementalist, mesmer, or monk people who scoff at doing the "Frontier Fugitives" quest because its "too long" and "not worth it" because that quest takes you so close to the temple, and there's a couple quests for all three classes.

Aftershock and Earthquake are capturable quite a bit earlier than those locations in the post above. Earthquake can be captured from the Gates of Kryta mission from Nazeem (which means almost as soon as you get the Signet of Capture you've got Earthquake), and Aftershock is available from Thornwrath in the Bloodstone Fen mission.

Croix Rheymis
30-05-2005, 22:09
Marhan's Grotto is the place to buy aftershock if you've gotten to southern shiverpeaks. But if you're nowhere close, go ahead and capture it.
Also Crystal Wave can be captured from the elemental facet in Dragon's Lair.

Feynt
30-05-2005, 22:18
Crystal Wave is quested for in the crystal desert if I'm not mistaken.