PDA

View Full Version : cant find Marksman iva

boogata
30-04-2005, 19:31
im pretty sure that her name its the 3rd person im led to for skills. i was told he/she is soem were on the eatern edge of the woods in a high place and i find him/her. i made my way to fort ranik, am i on the right track?

Von Alepfh
30-04-2005, 19:44
its... mmhhh

see map:

http://www.gwonline.net/images/cartography/pre-searingdetails.php

and search for a small T6 in the regent valley area.

bobwong
01-05-2005, 11:57
Ah, i don't know how to read the map...
what do the different letters and numbers mean?
:confused:

Hadus Hawthorne
01-05-2005, 13:53
The "T" stands for "Trainer" and the "C" is for "Collector". The numbers are just identifiers for a list also found on GWOnline. T6 is found where Von mentioned, near "C11" in Regent Valley. He's up high on the hill.

Hadus

elbertc
03-05-2005, 00:13
The name you're looking for is Ivor Trueshot. He gives you two skills for a pretty easy quest. One is "Read the Wind", but I don't recall what the other one is. The quest? Shoot down a few worms in the area before the time is up.

To get to him, get into Regent Valley from Lakeside County and instead of following the road, head left up the side of the hill, and follow the road towards the bridge. Before reaching the bridge, head up on the right side up that hill. You should see a green dot indicating his location, as well as a Collector near his area.

Hunt3r_kill4
04-05-2005, 04:31
I recall its Dodge + Zephyr something, another is Hunters Shot/Distracting shot (cant remember which) + Read the wind.

This is all offa memory so no hard fact.

Delbiter
17-05-2005, 23:12
Its read the wind and point blank shot

Tryptonite
18-05-2005, 08:33
The name you're looking for is Ivor Trueshot. He gives you two skills for a pretty easy quest. One is "Read the Wind", but I don't recall what the other one is. The quest? Shoot down a few worms in the area before the time is up.

To get to him, get into Regent Valley from Lakeside County and instead of following the road, head left up the side of the hill, and follow the road towards the bridge. Before reaching the bridge, head up on the right side up that hill. You should see a green dot indicating his location, as well as a Collector near his area.

Man that test was intense! LOL

I finished it with 2 seconds to spare. Anyone get a killer good time on that worm killing test?

goatsong
18-05-2005, 11:21
I recall its Dodge + Zephyr something, another is Hunters Shot/Distracting shot (cant remember which) + Read the wind.

i WISH we got those skills in pre-sear.

Ivor Trueshot gives 'point blank shot' and 'read the wind'. he is very close to Nente and the tamer. do not backtrack and head down the path to the fort, instead just continue to head away from the group of NPCs. not in the direction you took to get the stalker, but to the left of that, uphill.