PDA

View Full Version : Judge's Insight Skill Location?

Keizer Soze
30-04-2005, 22:01
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase this skill. I'm like level 18.5 and clear over in the desert region now and still have not come across this skill from a quest or trainer. I even tried going back to use my capture signet, but now I can't find a boss that has that skill to use it on either.

PLEASE HELP :thumbsup:

Neo Alastor
30-04-2005, 22:19
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase this skill. I'm like level 18.5 and clear over in the desert region now and still have not come across this skill from a quest or trainer. I even tried going back to use my capture signet, but now I can't find a boss that has that skill to use it on either.

PLEASE HELP :thumbsup:

Hmm should i tell you or not? :lol:
I think its in a place called Grendich Courthouse. It's a little outpost NE of Nolani Academy. If it's not there, I guess it's from a quest.

Keizer Soze
30-04-2005, 22:30
I'll check it out :happy34:

Thanks!

MasterNightfall
30-04-2005, 22:54
White Mantle monk bosses in Aurora Glade use it.

Cartigan
01-05-2005, 00:17
I was all in that area never saw the courthouse. And where do you get any skills. The people don't sell jack squat any more. And where do you get a signet of capture?

Buddah
01-05-2005, 00:25
I was all in that area never saw the courthouse. And where do you get any skills. The people don't sell jack squat any more. And where do you get a signet of capture?
I'll second the fact that you can buy Judge's Insight at Grendich Courthouse.

You need to ge out in the explorable areas aroun either Yak's Bend or Piken Square and work toward the other. The Courthouse is nearly mid way between the two. One landmark in the region is the Flame Temple Corridor entry point.

Traylorre
27-05-2005, 17:13
There are 3 paths to Couthouse.... the easiest to find but hardest to pass is on a tall, E-W bridge around Fires in the North quest (you'll have to go a little east of it to find the ramp onto it) You need only get a few paces off the bridge (a pack of charr are on the bridge) and if you die you spawn at the Courthouse entrance

Or go north from Garfazz Bloodfang.

Or go South from the tarpit which goes to the Ashes quest.