PDA

View Full Version : More Characters

LuvCherie
30-04-2005, 22:19
I'm assuming if you want more than 4 characters you have to pay full price for another game. Is this correct?

If so, is there a way to buy just the access key? I really don't need the rest.

bonesrool
01-05-2005, 00:42
Hi there LuvCherie,

Each game key is tied to an email address, so you cannot have more than one account with an already registered email address.
So if you want to have more chars, then you have to get more games, for the access keys...

Financial constraints aside...

AN has to generate an income, and as GW is free to play online, I guess that's a fair thing for AN to ask/expect/do etc...

kavako
23-02-2006, 15:52
I think it is not a good thing... Only 3 char, at we should be able to have 1 char per profession.

Have fun. :)

jerseyjoe
23-02-2006, 16:41
I think it is not a good thing... Only 3 char, at we should be able to have 1 char per profession.

Have fun. :)

Four characters. And yes, it is nice to have one for each profession which is why I bought a second account. Before anyone jumps on that comment I do realize that not everyone can afford a second account. :rolleyes:

Scutilla
23-02-2006, 16:43
Also, Guild Wars Factions will include one or more additional character slots. Unfortunately, we don't know the exact number yet, but if you buy Factions and add it to your account you will have more than 4 slots on that account.

And yes, you can buy an account online without getting a physical copy of the game- check out the Guild Wars official site (they should have a link to their store somewhere, unfortunately I can't remember where).