PDA

View Full Version : please help! pet dissapearing

Laraleyana
01-05-2005, 07:36
ok, my pet disappeared (sp). didn't die or anything. i know when your pet dies you can just zone out of a city and it'll be there. well, i went to a city, zoned out and my pet was gone. so, i wandered around for a while, zoned out of a city, wasn't there. i've zoned and rezoned, logged and relogged about 15 times. he showed up once out of all those times. is this a bug or what?? :-(

kal gregor
01-05-2005, 07:46
Pets only appear in explorable areas, missions and PvP arenas, and only if you have charm animal equipped. You didnt give it to a tamer did you?

Laraleyana
01-05-2005, 08:04
Pets only appear in explorable areas, missions and PvP arenas, and only if you have charm animal equipped. You didnt give it to a tamer did you?

ACK! thankyou so much. didn't know you needed "charm animal" in your skill bar . that's a bit dumb. :( anyway, thanks!!!

kal gregor
01-05-2005, 08:12
ACK! thankyou so much. didn't know you needed "charm animal" in your skill bar . that's a bit dumb. :( anyway, thanks!!!

No Problem, I wish charm animal wasnt needed and pets just showed up whenever you had a pet skill, coz charm animal is a dead skill slot. Considering beast mastery is essentially a damage line just like sword mastery or marksmanship, I really dont think you should have to suffer a dead skill slot, after all warriors dont need a "Take Sword" skill in their skill bar to equip a sword for a mission :P