PDA

View Full Version : Elementalist Skill Locations?

Lord RtX
01-05-2005, 11:25
Can some one help me with the elementalist Skill trainer locations?

Like which ones teach certain skills? like Who teaches Fire element Skills and where and ect.. Please help me.. I need new skills for Missions..

Interlude
01-05-2005, 14:58
Yeah, I could do with a little help in terms of skills, I just can't find any.

Quintus Araelis
01-05-2005, 15:12
hey guys not exaclty sure where at but on this website there is a list of skills and what they do. As well, i think there is also a page that tells which quest give which skills. and wher u can buy certain skills. Best of luck.

thestateimin
01-05-2005, 16:25
I'm in Ascalon City post searing and I was wondering if there is an elementalist trainer we can buy skills from in Ascalon City?

Interlude
01-05-2005, 18:40
This (http://www.gwonline.net/page.php?p=116#Air%20Mastery) might help.

Van Tomiko
02-05-2005, 04:27
you should do all side quests. They offer free skills to you.

Karthian
02-05-2005, 05:03
I checked th places that were listed under the main sights spell listing. They were off in many places. They must have not done alot of updating since beta ended. Phoenix was said to be in Druids Overlook at a trainer, #1 there is no trainer there thus thats kinda impossible :lol: and the other spells were off too. All i know is all the really good spells like phoenix, rodgarts evocation ect have been moved till after you do ascention. (which i am there atm so i just gotta start lookin.) but if anyone hunts down these spells (particularly phoenis or Rodgarts Evocation :happy14: ) please post it ^^

um104
02-05-2005, 05:56
Phoenix is at the Grenrich Courthouse.
Invocation is WAY l8er. and, just to be nice, if any of u guys come up with skill locations for any skills, be it reward for a mission, or a side quest, or a skill trainer, post it up here. Im sure the Mods and Admins would love it.
Air Elementalist Extrordinare
--um104

Lord RtX
02-05-2005, 09:32
God.. THAT LIST IS WAY OFF.
There is no ringCrafter who gives LavaFont in Ascalon City.. where do i get Lavafont and Some other new Pyromancer / fire spells?? anyone know where the trainers are located so ican look?

Bograth
02-05-2005, 20:31
Anyone found Mind Burn?
I ran all the way to Temple of Ages and couldn't find it... :( (And it was HARD!)

Clicke
02-05-2005, 21:53
God.. THAT LIST IS WAY OFF.
There is no ringCrafter who gives LavaFont in Ascalon City.. where do i get Lavafont and Some other new Pyromancer / fire spells?? anyone know where the trainers are located so ican look?

You can get lavafont and energy tap by completeing a quest for ambassador zain if i remember correctly.

um104
03-05-2005, 00:24
that is correct. lava font and energy tap are at the ambassador... or somewhere in his group. its a very easy quest to do, so do it.
ok, for the ppl who dont get it yet, DONT USE THE LIST! it was made durring the Beta's, and since the last beta and release, they changed how u get skills entirely. So, what we are waiting for right now is for GWO to finish their project (yes, they are working on it) and post it up.
for those of you who want to help, just start posting where to get skills. i'll go ahead and make a new topic for it. just post skill locations there.

Lord RtX
03-05-2005, 08:47
Thank you ^^'

Aurora Silvia
03-05-2005, 17:21
Here's the fun stuff for fire mages.

Captain Greywind in Ascalon Settlement (north of Lions Arch)
Meteor shower
Conjure Flame

Sucks to me because I wanted to be water elementalist, but having a hell of a time finding water spells, BUT I have nearly all of the fire ones already.

Zefiris
03-05-2005, 20:51
Silvia, did you get Fire BAll? If you did, can you tell me?

Death Bleach
04-05-2005, 11:54
does anyone know where i can get Inferno..?? can't find it.. :confused:

Ihateeggplants
04-05-2005, 11:57
I need to know the boss that has Ether Renewal.

Lord Gargoyle
04-05-2005, 12:30
that is correct. lava font and energy tap are at the ambassador... or somewhere in his group. its a very easy quest to do, so do it.
ok, for the ppl who dont get it yet, DONT USE THE LIST! it was made durring the Beta's, and since the last beta and release, they changed how u get skills entirely. So, what we are waiting for right now is for GWO to finish their project (yes, they are working on it) and post it up.
for those of you who want to help, just start posting where to get skills. i'll go ahead and make a new topic for it. just post skill locations there.

what ambassador. where is he? you mean in old ascalon?

battleaxe
04-05-2005, 13:14
you get inferno from a quest from a lorekeeper in northern kryta province, near the zone to scoundrel's, just south of it, you have to protect him.

arcane echo is in beetletum
immolate/phoenix in courthouse
conjure flame is in lions arch
ward against melee in ascalon settlement
earth attunement is in temple of serenity

still looking for fire attunement, flame burst and elemental attunement, any tips?

Aurora Silvia
04-05-2005, 17:03
Fire attunement is in fishing village
I captured elemental attunement I think. I'll have to check when I get home
I think fireball was somewhere near or around Yak's bend. I remember using it on all those ice golems.

kleang
06-05-2005, 09:32
Anyone found AfterShock?

kleang
06-05-2005, 09:39
Just found main web page update trainer list which including AfterShock. :D

Torry
07-05-2005, 00:35
Stone Daggers - Druids xxxx (after the capture cutscene)

Torry
07-05-2005, 00:37
Anyone found AfterShock?

The first offensive Earthskill I saw was in Druids Overlook. (Stone Daggers)

Will build around Weakness+Stoning+Aftershock so they are sorely missed.

jasyn
07-05-2005, 02:10
skills:
air attunement
hex breaker

who: trade versia

skills:
stone daggers
ethereal burden

who: envoy ero

Mints
07-05-2005, 11:12
hey if anyone finds flare post it up here cause i want that one pretty bad

supzyall
08-05-2005, 22:46
Hello, I've visited almost every town and havne't found conjure lightning, I think you have to capture this skill. If anyone know where i can find this, please inform me.

Bartuc of Blood
09-05-2005, 07:53
I really want to find Glyph of Energy (not lesser energy) can anyone help me out?

Van Tomiko
09-05-2005, 08:23
Hello, I've visited almost every town and havne't found conjure lightning, I think you have to capture this skill. If anyone know where i can find this, please inform me.

Camp Rancor. Anyway .... check the gwonline.net trainer's skill list.

Glorfendill
09-05-2005, 09:04
I really want to find Glyph of Energy (not lesser energy) can anyone help me out?

As an Elite skill it can only be captured, so keep your eye on the elite Skill location threads that are floating around the forums and someone will eventually post the location of a boss that uses it when they find it