PDA

View Full Version : Warrior advice - have Not played this since early Beta

mappam
01-05-2005, 18:07
I created a Warrior in early beta and didn't like it - I don't remember why? So thought I would make one now that my characters are all "clean".

Preface = I like to solo and I like PvE. I am not usually a 'up close hack n slash' type of player - so:

What is a good secondary profession? I can see advantages to all of them. The Monk can heal and has some good Ranged spells. The Ele has good ranged attacks as does the mes and necro.

I got my pre-order from EB so have the Special Bow - so I like Ranger and think the pet may be helpful.

I just don't know enough about the warrior 'build' as it is now and would love to try it out.

Also what is the best weapon to specialize in - sword, axe or hammer - for damage and "spells"?

I have read the other posts on the different builds and still can't decide what would be best for my type of play. So any advice/tips/suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any and all info!

Reinhardt
01-05-2005, 18:26
"Also what is the best weapon to specialize in - sword, axe or hammer - for damage and "spells"?"

Personally i would go for the sword - its damage base is higher than the axe and it lets you use a shield which the hammer doesnt and its got plenty of adrenalin attacks when your mana runs out.

mappam
01-05-2005, 18:28
"Also what is the best weapon to specialize in - sword, axe or hammer - for damage and "spells"?"

Personally i would go for the sword - its damage base is higher than the axe and it lets you use a shield which the hammer doesnt and its got plenty of adrenalin attacks when your mana runs out.

Thanks Reinhardt for the reply and advice!

What second profession do you like best? And why?