PDA

View Full Version : [FURY] Fury of Heaven is Recruiting!!

Telufial
02-05-2005, 00:16
So far so good, with the release of Guild Wars, our guild has been growing consistently. Basically, this guild is all about having a good time, be it PvP, PvE or just sittin around gettin a few laughs and good conversation! If you are looking for a solid group of people to do some quests, or a team to take into the arena, Fury of Heaven is a great place for you!

Send a whisper to Telufial in game for details, or contact me here on the forum. Have fun out there!!

-Telufial

Telufial
03-05-2005, 09:46
So far so good, with the release of Guild Wars, our guild has been growing consistently. Basically, this guild is all about having a good time, be it PvP, PvE or just sittin around gettin a few laughs and good conversation! If you are looking for a solid group of people to do some quests, or a team to take into the arena, Fury of Heaven is a great place for you!

Send a whisper to Telufial in game for details, or contact me here on the forum. Have fun out there!!

-Telufial

Update 05/02/05;

We now have Guild Capes(Very cool looking I might add) thanks to the Hard work of myself and Julia Tross. We are working on a guild hall, and getting things organized, as well as trying to develope newer guild members in the PvP environment. Come check us out, send me a whisper; Osiburn Cinderheart, in game.