PDA

View Full Version : Other Armor and Dye

Oran
02-05-2005, 06:50
Are there are fair amount of other armor sets (with unique visuals) aside from those already available to a pvp character? Or is that it (except for the other horned warrior outfit)?

Also is it possible to have make or find a white dye?

thanks

Nightchill
02-05-2005, 11:38
I think the list on the Armour Crafting Index (http://www.gwonline.net/page.php?p=75 ) is pretty comprehensive.

REI ONRYOU
02-05-2005, 12:24
The Armour Crafting Index still needs updating and this will take quite a while to do, as you need to buy practically every armour there is.

I'm not sure if they've changed the armours available or if there are more or anything, but it's worth seraching in case they have.

As for White Dye, there isn't, but I think Silver does a good job of lightening the colour of your armour.

EDekar
03-05-2005, 01:17
If I recall correctly, I believe orange+yellow dye makes a very nice light shade close to white. This hearsay however, and I cannot confirm it as I have precious little dye right now to be able to spend time testing. Still, if you're willing to double the amount of dye you need to keep your armor the color you want it, it's worth a shot!

Mayella
03-05-2005, 02:23
If I recall correctly, I believe orange+yellow dye makes a very nice light shade close to white. This hearsay however, and I cannot confirm it as I have precious little dye right now to be able to spend time testing. Still, if you're willing to double the amount of dye you need to keep your armor the color you want it, it's worth a shot!

I had some orange and yellow still in my storage, so I tried. It's not even close to white. I tried the orange+yellow mix on my jacket and this was the outcome:

http://www.speljournaal.nl/temp/mesmer02.jpg

Btw: orange+purple gives a pink shade

EDekar
03-05-2005, 02:50
Curses. The search continues then, I suppose. He's not the only one looking for a good pale white dye. ::mutters:: Thanks for testing for us, Mayella!