PDA

View Full Version : Shiverpeak Bowmaster Vest of Minor BeastMastery

evilyeti
02-05-2005, 23:44
Hey guys,

I just unlocked this and im confused. Its not an equipable item this is what it says:

Shiverpeak Bowmaster Vest of Minor Beast Mastery
Salvage Item
Armor 20
Improves Beast Mastery
Value 10
Use salvage tolls to produce crafting materials and pgrade components.

Am i suppose to salvage this? or sell it to a merchant? I dont understand why and item you can unlock is salvageable.. Could sombody exlpain to me some im not so confused?

Thannks guys

NeoDeschain
03-05-2005, 00:24
I think that salvaging is all you can do. I remember in pre-sear Ascalon there were these items called Grawl Longspear Gear and it had an aromor rating but it was only salvagable. Maybe an expert kit will yield something interesting?

GammaRay
03-05-2005, 01:43
If you want to get the Rune out of the item, you'll need to use an Expert Salvage Kit. Chances are pretty good that you'll get it. Although I think you can use a regular salvage kit, the chances are then extremely slim that you'll be able to get the rune.

Go for an Expert kit. 1 Expert kit should last you a good while.

Hunt3r_kill4
04-05-2005, 03:35
Hey guys,

I just unlocked this and im confused. Its not an equipable item this is what it says:

Salvage Item
Armor 20
Improves Beast Mastery
Value 10

Am i suppose to salvage this? or sell it to a merchant? I dont understand why and item you can unlock is salvageable.. Could sombody exlpain to me some im not so confused?

Thannks guys

Definately use an Expert kit on it. If you use normal kit, all you will get is a bolt of cloth or two

Tsume
04-05-2005, 04:55
Hey guys,

Salvage Item
Armor 20
Improves Beast Mastery
Value 10

Thannks guys

Hey buddy. Allow me to shed some understanding on your situation. What you unlocked was the rune in the item when you identified it. You now have the rune of Minor Beast Mastery avaiable to any of your premade PvP Ranger characters. The item itself is just a salvageable item.

Use an Expert kit on it to get the rune out of it. Alternatively if you use an Expert kit on an armor before identifying it, you may get a rune sometimes. You then ID the rune to identify it. Identifying just the armor unlocks the rune as well.