PDA

View Full Version : Those skills you just can't find

krage
03-05-2005, 06:44
Figured I'd start a thread for locations of skills that are hard to find.

Good stuff I've found:

Word of Healing - There's usually at least 1 monk boss in the Elona's Reach mission in the Crystal Desert from whom you can grab this.

Shield of Regeneration - The first boss in the Dragon's Lair mission uses this skill a lot.

Stuff I'm looking for (where are the smiter monk bosses darnit?):

Signet of Judgement
Shield of Judgement

And 1 I've seen lots of people with but can't find anywhere: Restore Life :o

monkeycid
03-05-2005, 09:46
Restore Life is from a rather early quest. I can't recall which, but if you hit the skill trainers in Ascalon City and Yak's Bend you should be able to buy it.

Bograth
03-05-2005, 11:18
Looking for "Rebirth" anyone found it?

krage
03-05-2005, 15:21
Thanks for the tip monkeycid. I don't see it at any of the skill trainers but I'll try to check out the quests in those general areas. I skipped a lot of the side ones just sticking to the missions since there didn't seem to be any smiter skill rewards.

Rebirth you can buy at the skill trainer in Amnoon Oasis.

Edit: Found Restore Life, it can be purchased at the Grendich Courthouse.

Crimson Stigmata
03-05-2005, 16:59
where do you guys find/learn mending?

Taxus Baccata
04-05-2005, 10:14
where do you guys find/learn mending?

I think I got mending at the skill trainer in Old Ascalon, but don't hold me to that.

I find it an incredibly helpful skill.

Mun Chie
04-05-2005, 15:40
anyone found healing hands?

Karmal
04-05-2005, 18:09
Ambassador Zain gives a quest to give supplies to Ellie Rigby which gives Mending and Penetrating Attack as a reward.

pipdad
05-05-2005, 07:13
Looking for Word of Healing. Boss mob in River mission supposed to use it, but haven't seem him cast it among his heals yet. Also heard it drops in Dunes but don't know who off of.

shadyjoe
06-05-2005, 18:04
The first dragon boss in the Dragon's lair is a protection monk, which I'm not, but I was still able to pick up Signet of Devotion from him. I also (mistakenly) picked up Shield of Regeneration (Elite), and Mend Condition in my attempts to get signet of devotion. I haven't seen any other skills pop from him that I wanted, but it was a relatively quick and easy way to get Signet of devotion.

I got word of healing in Dunes from one of the Little shop of horrors boss monters. Feed me Seymour!

aerasal
06-05-2005, 18:36
Looking for Word of Healing. Boss mob in River mission supposed to use it, but haven't seem him cast it among his heals yet. Also heard it drops in Dunes but don't know who off of.

one of the lizard bosses in elona reach has it. but inorder for him to cast it, you have to attack his allies first because it's target other only.

Falrow
06-05-2005, 18:47
I know you can get Healing hands from a boss that spawns once in a while in the mission right after Lions Arch, Daulassio Seaboard. After you save the confessor if you follow the road around and stay on it instead of going off to the right you'll see a beach. He's supose to be down there. Doesn't spawn all the time tho.

Vitamins
08-05-2005, 17:55
I have gotten scourge healing on gates of kryta from the named on the bridge shortcut to justiciar.

Watchful spirit from tree of vitality near the end of the river of The Wilds.

Scourge Sacrifice I believe I got from in Bloodstone Fen from a tree.

Vitamins
08-05-2005, 18:08
Pre-searing

Your initial monk guy gives you 2 skills for killing skales

Monk guy in that holy place gives you healing spells to keep the monk alive in poison water like healing breeze. And he also gives you a separate quest with smiting spells to kill the skeletons in the farmland nearby Smite and Signet smite or something.

North of the monk place is a statue with 2 warriors and a monk. That monk gives you the protection spells shielding hands and reversal of fortune.

Sorry if I can't be much clearer it was a while ago when I did it.

crymble
08-05-2005, 19:47
Does anyone know where to get the Peace and Harmony elite skill? I've been looking for quite some time.. :(

also...what do you guys think would be a better elite skill to have - peace and harmony or word of healing?

Vitamins
08-05-2005, 21:44
Edit:I just ran into the Tree Of Vitality in Aurora Glade after all the running about for the crystals. I remember there being some named thing in the Wilds after the river.

Taolas
09-05-2005, 03:07
Peace and harmony is on a guy north of Camp Rankor. Found him with 2 other bosses NE (down in a foggy area near the start).

I need mark of protection... Dolyaks use it near Rankor, but I have yet to see a dolyak boss.

RandomEngy
09-05-2005, 08:42
Mark of protection is best gotten on the Iron Mines of Meladune mission. There's a Dolyak boss there a lot of times (If you've been infuse running, you've probably seen him a lot). He uses mark of protection.

Seeker of Something
09-05-2005, 21:00
Mark of Protection? As an alternative to running the Iron Mines of Meladune mission, just zone into the Frozen Forest from Coppenhammer Mines and a monk boss who uses it should be just SE in the Stone Summit camp.

crymble
10-05-2005, 02:52
camp rankor? hmm...i must have missed that place along the way....can you give me an idea of where that is, exactly??

Chantal Dubois
10-05-2005, 04:53
This may help a bit for some of the skills you're looking for: The Elite Skills Locations (http://www.gwonline.net/page.php?p=140).

wasabi
28-02-2006, 02:55
anyone know what quest gives you protective spirit???

Random Scrubinator
28-02-2006, 07:53
woah, thread necromancy
I believe protective spirit can be gotten from one of the quests from the guys outside ventari's refuge

krispykritter
28-02-2006, 15:48
To find where a skill you're looking for can be found to go to the Monk Skill Information (http://www.gwonline.net/page.php?p=173) page and click on either skill location or elite skill location for campaign 1 to find where the skill you're looking for is located. If the skill is available at a quest it will provide a link to the quest which will give it to you.

Also, all non-elite skills can be bought from Ember Light Camp in the fire islands.