PDA

View Full Version : war/nec str,blood,sword

iversonxp
03-05-2005, 07:46
how much to put in each cat? pretty new to this game.

sumasage
04-05-2005, 19:07
that depend on your concentration, i'm a W/Ne and i concentrate on swordmanship, strength, blood and death magic. I concentrate more on the Warrior attribute and little on the magic side because i want to do some self healing when in battle. hope this help

Feywolf Tigereye
06-05-2005, 19:51
I personally am a 17 War/Nec and I focus on Swordsmanship,Strength,Death Magic and Curses.I have 9 in Sword,6 in Strength +1 with helm so 7,Death Magic of 4,Curses of 3 or 4,and Tactics of 5
My skill set so far includes:
Sever Artery,Gash,Seeking Blade,Soul Feast(+96 health),Parasitic Bond,Healing Signet(+77 health),Endure Pain (+202 health) and my last depends on what I'm doing.for PvP I choose Vampiric Gaze,Plague Touch or some other like that.For PvE I normally use a rez signet because somehow I always end up being the last one alive.Hope this helps!

kavako
23-02-2006, 17:03
You may also want to keep some skill point in tactics, because the healing signet will heal you more if your tactics are high.

Have Fun!!

Tyrl
31-03-2006, 22:06
Random build I'm having fun with has 12 blood, 12 axe, 10 tactics. (using axe sup rune)

Vampiric gaze, vampiric touch, plague touch, executioners strike, dismember, axe rake, healing signet and rez signet.

Kinda fun if they try to run away, used for PvP. Works surprisingly well for such randomness. With a zealous axe haft, anyways.

glossu
31-03-2006, 23:47
For a blood build, Vampiric Gaze works real well, but I think having Gaze + Touch is overkill. Go with Gaze for stopping runners and drop Touch. For 15e, it just isn't worth it.

Also, try sticking with just one necromancer attribute, be it Death (for Virulence, corpse exploiting), Curses (enfeeble, rend enchantments, enfeebling touch), or Blood (Vampiric Gaze, Life Transfer, etc.) You don't want to spread yourself to thin.

-GLOSSU