PDA

View Full Version : Need Desperate Help...

Necrophilous
04-05-2005, 07:00
Man... im a lvl 7 ranger and my character is pretty pathetic...

i dont even know what pre-searing and Post searing means!

i currently have 7 skill points and i dont know hwo to buy skills..

i've been to the 2 of the 3 guys tat teach ranger skills (i learned pointblank shot and Read the wind) but thye keep telling me to go back n forth to each other ot learn more skills.

Also... where can i craft items? the crafters in ascalon gives horrible stuff and is there a lvl requirement to craft? or do i just need to go to better towns?

my bow is only 10 dmge and i do 20 dmge.. 30 with skills.. : ( :(

Nightchill
04-05-2005, 09:26
Hi there :) First, don't worry! Post/Pre-searing is partly a spoiler but I'm guessing you're still pre-searing. Go to Tydus in Ascalon City, he should have a quest that says something like "be warned, we may be gone for a long time, are you sure you're ready?". That is, in essence, the quest to take you out of the starting area which at level 7, I suspect you need to do.

Before that (and on the Skills issue) I'd suggest looking at:

*Link Deleted*

to make sure you have all the possible skills for both your classes before advancing.

Once you do take Tydus up on his quest you'll discover the real armour crafters who can kit you out in some stylish protective gear :) Hope that helps.

edit: If you are, actually, post-searing then make sure you're speccing your character with Attribute points. Press "H" to bring up the Hero sheet and put the points where you want them (Marksmanship, Beast Mastery etc).

edit: Fallen - You must first ask a moderator to post a link before you do. Please dont do that again

Necrophilous
05-05-2005, 02:45
thanks. it does help. and i am in pre searing cause ive never gone on any big quest with Tydus.. when i talk to him there's no quest availble

Mortshd
05-05-2005, 14:04
Tydus only gives you the option/quest to get out the pre-searing once you have a 2nd profession.

TBMarauder
05-05-2005, 14:27
Also, if you choose Ranger as your Primary Profession, there are four skill trainers in Eden, giving you a total of 7 [?] Skills, including 'Charm Animal', thus enabling you to capture a Strider, Stalker or Wolf, which will aid you in defeating your enemies.

Do post or PM, if you need assistance in finding the Trainers, I wil gladly accompany you to them. Hope that helps.