PDA

View Full Version : i need help for all rounder

yoshjosh
04-05-2005, 08:14
hay ive been playing as a lvl 10 e/r and well i only like the ranger for a pet but... what is the best over all build one thats good for parties and pvp wars hall of herors and solo and high attacking and and guild wars stuff whats the best all rounder :confused: :(

Undead Bonzi
04-05-2005, 09:51
your gonna either get a lot of posts on this one or none at all. The question is too broad. There are many builds that are effective though out of PreSearing none can solo against monsters their own lvl, thats just the way the game works so don't bother looking for a build that can do it and ignore anyone who says they can (I tried to solo outside lions arch with a lvl 20 Death Necro and I was ok for a bit but the first mob owned me) The easiest and most plain vanilla character you can make would be a warrior monk. You wont have the higher damage output of other builds but youll sure be able to stay the course.

And no doubt someone will post a different build that they'll say is better but thats just the way of things, we all think ours is best.

Mortshd
06-05-2005, 22:40
hay ive been playing as a lvl 10 e/r and well i only like the ranger for a pet but... what is the best over all build one thats good for parties and pvp wars hall of herors and solo and high attacking and and guild wars stuff whats the best all rounder :confused: :(
None. There are no best otherwise the game will be unbalanced (Think about it, if there is one best then everyone builds one so what's the point).

Feywolf Tigereye
06-05-2005, 23:04
I'd have to agree with both posts above mine.The warrior/monk would have to be the 'newbie' character.It is fairly simple to play and requires next to no skill to know what to do (which skills to hit when etc).I myself am a war/nec and I have seen many out there who just dont have the skills and know-how to cut it as that class.Mostly it all depends on what you're comfortable with,but you gotta make sure if you're playing a new mixup make sure you learn the skills to use in coordinance with another.And as I said,my mix as a war/nec while I think is the best,others will post the opposite.It all depends on what works for you in particular.Some people have the skill to pass as good monks,some don't,etc.But I will say some mixed classes are harder to play than others.I myself am not very fond of rangers,I either like being in the toe-toe battles or being faraway casting off my spells,not just using a bow.But as I said,its all your opinion and view on characters that makes yours the best.

Im Bogus
07-05-2005, 19:19
i have a nec/mes whos all good in every area, in fact, could beat anyone if u know what ur facing but i got the same problem as Undead Bonzi... mobs are mean. My build has lots of dmg (that ignors armor), life/energy gain (or drain)
and control over casters but no good defense to stand against 3 melee guys. Is the most balanced of all, but thats not what u need to get your all-arround char.

i must agree, u should try a warrior + healing (monk or nec )( or even ranger but...) or you could try my Nec / mes with 10 Soul R, 10 blood m, 11 domination m... (kidding)

also i would dare to say water elementalists / monk are efective against mobs or single targets but find a balance ur energy, like hit and run