PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild that wants me.

Undead Bonzi
04-05-2005, 10:35
Hello all, I'm looking for a guild that wants me because I am the type they're looking for, not some mass recruited henchie to ignore.

I am an experienced player who has little trouble getting along with others and have a great sense of humor. I enjoy helping others with quests that I find difficult and often save and give away quality wepons I find that I have no use for (I dont have the patience for trading) I have been an officer in one guild and a member of another. I've done extensive questing and exploring and am just now getting into the PvP side of things. Three days after the release I have an Ascended lvl 20 character I made myself and starts on a couple others. I know what I'm doing and would appreciate a Guild that did too.

I'm looking for a guild that has a good forum/website and a tight community. I don't want a guild with 200 members and plans to expand and I don't want to be another face in the crowd. I don't mind rules if they are fair and make sense to me. I want a guild that I will benefit from being a part of as much as the guild benefits from having me as a member (sounds a bit cocky but oh well).

If you have such a guild and your looking to add another serious and quality member then leave me a post here about your name and website, and what your guild is about.

My in game names are: Undead Bonzi (N/Me 20), Bashing Bonzi (W/N 6), and Mindbending Bonzi (Me/M 6)

p.s. If I sound a bit cocky and slightly hostile about guilds I'm sorry, I've just been burnt too often and I don't want to make the same mistakes again.

Fallen_62
04-05-2005, 15:47
You are always welcome to join us in the community guild if you wish. Head on over to our forum and say you are interested in joining and someone like REI will take care of the rest.

Mystria
04-05-2005, 23:25
Hello all, I'm looking for a guild that wants me because I am the type they're looking for, not some mass recruited henchie to ignore.

I am an experienced player who has little trouble getting along with others and have a great sense of humor. I enjoy helping others with quests that I find difficult and often save and give away quality wepons I find that I have no use for (I dont have the patience for trading) I have been an officer in one guild and a member of another. I've done extensive questing and exploring and am just now getting into the PvP side of things. Three days after the release I have an Ascended lvl 20 character I made myself and starts on a couple others. I know what I'm doing and would appreciate a Guild that did too.

I'm looking for a guild that has a good forum/website and a tight community. I don't want a guild with 200 members and plans to expand and I don't want to be another face in the crowd. I don't mind rules if they are fair and make sense to me. I want a guild that I will benefit from being a part of as much as the guild benefits from having me as a member (sounds a bit cocky but oh well).

If you have such a guild and your looking to add another serious and quality member then leave me a post here about your name and website, and what your guild is about.

My in game names are: Undead Bonzi (N/Me 20), Bashing Bonzi (W/N 6), and Mindbending Bonzi (Me/M 6)

p.s. If I sound a bit cocky and slightly hostile about guilds I'm sorry, I've just been burnt too often and I don't want to make the same mistakes again.

Join VoC. We need a member like you!

People at VoC-Vindicators of Caelum are very nice and friendly. Our guild is a fairly small one but is growing. However, we don't plan to recruit tooo many members. At VoC, you'll never be a face in the crowds. Everyone is involved in decisions made by the guild.

The guild has it's own forums here (http://s10.invisionfree.com/Vindicators_Of_Caelu/index.php?)

and we have a website...which is currently a work in progress, so is the forum.