PDA

View Full Version : Builds

Tornado
04-05-2005, 12:46
I'm new to GW. I played in the beta versions and am waiting to get the game. I was thinking of making a e/ne or a r/ne. is this a bad idea or could it work or is there a better combo to start out with?

I play with a diablo 2 clan that is switching to GW and many of them have started and are active with most of them having the monk as a second skill so i think that would be taken care of.

Xircon
05-05-2005, 00:26
I'm new to GW. I played in the beta versions and am waiting to get the game. I was thinking of making a e/ne or a r/ne. is this a bad idea or could it work or is there a better combo to start out with?

I play with a diablo 2 clan that is switching to GW and many of them have started and are active with most of them having the monk as a second skill so i think that would be taken care of.
If they are all going warrior, I would suggest anything but that. Elle for the Aoe(area of effect) skills would be helpful as well as a mesmer. Even thought they are all secondary monks, you still need a full blooded healer in the party. I would suggest your guildmates drop the secondary monk stuff and get stuff that is more diverse.

Tornado
05-05-2005, 01:51
i'll try that, thanks