PDA

View Full Version : Weapons / armour for Necro

Gemysia
04-05-2005, 18:46
#1 whats the best type of weapon for the Necro? Right now im using a ice wand and it averages 10 damage on a 8-11 item. I havent found any wands better.

I ask this because i've tried bows / warhammers but cuz its not her natural weapon it does less damage even if the item is like 13-18 damage.

#2 how do you get better armour in the towns. I'm level 10 and done quite a few missions in the searing section but still only bonelace stuff is available to me, how to I get the next level armours?

garzahd
04-05-2005, 20:52
1) The "normal" necro weapon are the necro wands and focus items; truncheons, cestas, idols etc. These items tend to have requirements that a necro can satisfy. However, if you're a N/W, you probably want to use a sword or hammer or something that you have skill to wield, because it'll do better damage.

2) The armor rating is the primary feature; in Ascalon, the best you can get is 30, perhaps with a bonus to piercing (which I don't find that useful, personally).

Later on, you will find more armor crafters with more options and higher armor ratings. However, you should expect to use your AR 30 pieces for quite some time, until you get to Kryta.

Viatus
05-08-2006, 16:38
#1 whats the best type of weapon for the Necro? Right now im using a ice wand and it averages 10 damage on a 8-11 item. I havent found any wands better.

I ask this because i've tried bows / warhammers but cuz its not her natural weapon it does less damage even if the item is like 13-18 damage.

#2 how do you get better armour in the towns. I'm level 10 and done quite a few missions in the searing section but still only bonelace stuff is available to me, how to I get the next level armours?

Well first off your not playing a nec to use weapons, your highest dmg is delt from spells...I enjoyed and was successfull runing blood/death mgk for most of searing, check the wiki for colectors rods for necro blood or death...plus depending on how much chink you have you could buy a semi good rod from anothe player...you can check the Wiki for max rods and stats
p.s. good luck and just have fun...join a good guild ^^