PDA

View Full Version : Mistyped email address during initial login

tutman
04-05-2005, 22:16
IF YOU MISTYPE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DURING YOUR FIRST INITIAL LOGIN, THE GAME INTERFACE WILL NOT LET YOU LOG ON NOR GO BACK AND CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS. YOU ARE LITTERALLY STUCK UNABLE TO LOG IN! IS THERE A WEBSITE TO CHANGE THIS INFORMATION? bECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO IT THROUGH THE GAME INTERAFACE AFTER YOU SCREW UP.

Clicke
09-05-2005, 20:21
you login using your wrong email address.
once you are loggede in, you can change the email address that they send info to you.
but you can't change the login email address.

TriSwords
09-05-2005, 20:44
you login using your wrong email address.
once you are loggede in, you can change the email address that they send info to you.
but you can't change the login email address.

If you typed your email wrong and don't know what error, my best guess would be to start typing any way you commonly misspell it or check out the officail guildwars site for a support number, call em, explain and give em your acct key. I would assume they would be able to fix that.

Pauleh
10-05-2005, 12:41
If you typed your email wrong and don't know what error, my best guess would be to start typing any way you commonly misspell it or check out the officail guildwars site for a support number, call em, explain and give em your acct key. I would assume they would be able to fix that.

there might be a tech support line some where, would be worth giving them a call.