PDA

View Full Version : Skills, Side quest, skill capture and skill trainer !!!

Van Tomiko
05-05-2005, 00:28
side quest from fisherman haven : earthquake.

I should do this topic from the beginning :(. Come on people ... share your knowledge. I`ll list all ele skills i found from now on and post it here.

Van Tomiko
05-05-2005, 01:12
this is all i have after unlocking. Hope everyone who are still early in the game can start listing it :).

Greendich Courthouse
Immolate
Pheonix

Yak's bend
Fireball

Ice Tooth cave
Blurred vision
Stoning

Lion Arch
Conjure Flame

Beetletun
Armor of frost

Quarrel falls
Lightning orb

PKMG StaR
05-05-2005, 01:55
There is really not much point to these type of threads. It's to late for most people to remember where they got their skills (me) when they are already towards the end of the game. On top of that the majority of skills that people want are not available until after ascention anyways, so people looking for skills such as water trident or elemental attunement early-mid way through the game wouldn't benefeit from this. I think its better if we just wait for GWonline to finally update their skilll location charts, and much faster.

Hunt3r_kill4
05-05-2005, 06:44
Just post what you remember.

Yaks Bend: Gale, Whirlwind

HawkFyre
05-05-2005, 16:00
How do you get to Greendich Courthouse ?

I heard you go North East from the Acadamey but couldnt find it.

Any more specific directions would be helpful

Lord Gargoyle
05-05-2005, 16:07
you do know this site has a cartography section? look at it. ;)

HawkFyre
05-05-2005, 16:18
Actually didnt know about that seciton, thanks.

Diceclock
05-05-2005, 16:43
Actually didnt know about that seciton, thanks.

Cartography = Maps

There's also a Trainer's Skills section on this site listing what skills you can find where. I haven't examined it thoroughly, but it seems to be right up to where I've gotten so far, which is Greenich Courthouse.

Lord Gargoyle
05-05-2005, 16:50
Cartography = Maps

There's also a Trainer's Skills section on this site listing what skills you can find where. I haven't examined it thoroughly, but it seems to be right up to where I've gotten so far, which is Greenich Courthouse.

last time i looked its way off since they changed the skills the trainer have. :)