PDA

View Full Version : transferring item from PvP char to an RP char...

Furqan
05-05-2005, 06:37
hey folks, I'm wondering if you can help me out.

I've had a Celestial Sigil for a while sitting in the bags of my PvP character for a while now. I haven't ben able to figure out a way to transfer it over to my RP character in order to pass on to my guild...

I can't access the vault cuz that character has no money, and I can't access the Lion's Arch with the PvP character as they are very limited in where they can go...

I don't RP too much, so I'm only at Frost Gate atm, but I or other people in my guild would be willing to run as far as needs be to get to the Tombs so I can make finally pass this sigil over to someone who can buy a Guild Hall at Lion's Arch.

so, i'm wondering if u have any suggestions for how I can get this sigil transferred to my RP character? If I bought a vault with my PvP character, could I access the items with my RP character?

If not, What is the quickest way to access the Tomb of MidEvil Kings with an RP character?

thanks for your help.

The Virgo
11-05-2005, 17:47
hey folks, I'm wondering if you can help me out.

I've had a Celestial Sigil for a while sitting in the bags of my PvP character for a while now. I haven't ben able to figure out a way to transfer it over to my RP character in order to pass on to my guild...

cant do it.. other wise people would make pvp characters already at max lvl and then pass the gear down to "twinks"

If not, What is the quickest way to access the Tomb of MidEvil Kings with an RP character?

thanks for your help.

Start a RP character.. and fight your way to the end.
Enjoy :happy34: