PDA

View Full Version : A 4v4 Pick-up Arena discovered

Lycaon55
05-05-2005, 10:03
After Amnoon Arena in the Crystal Desert which is a 6v6 pick up arena I just found Deldrimor Arena a 4v4 pick up arena in Droknar's Forge (only reachable after ascencion).
The funny thing is that I have not seen the 4v4 random arena..hope its somewhere cause I like random too.

Silence07
05-05-2005, 18:36
Oh, so there IS a 4v4 pickup arena? Awesome :D

Nobleman Azure
05-05-2005, 18:41
So far i found

Ascalon Arena: 4v4 random arena - Ascalon City - level cap: 10
Shiverpeak Arena: 4v4 random arena - Yaks Bend - level cap: 15
D'Alessio Arena: 6v6 random arena - Lions Arch - level cap: 17
Amnoon Arena: 6v6 pick party - Amnoon Oasis - level cap forgot..=/
Deldrimor Arena: 4v4 pick party priest killing arena - Droknar's Forge -no cap

Of course
Tomb of Primeval Kings: Objective based party pick arena - Dragons Den - no cap

krage
05-05-2005, 19:24
The Fort Koga 4v4 random arena is reachable through Henge of Denravi for RPG characters.

Lycaon55
06-05-2005, 14:31
The Fort Koga 4v4 random arena is reachable through Henge of Denravi for RPG characters.

Thanks! I was looking for it and actually it is hard to locate it! Its north of Denravi.

SignalToNoise
06-05-2005, 18:45
Pardon the noob question, but how do the level caps work? Does your character have to be lower or equal to the cap to enter? Or is your character capped at that level if you are too high?

Xak of the Blade
06-05-2005, 21:19
I'm pretty sure it works by not letting people higher than the cap enter. During the beta I leveled past the cap inside the arena, and it lets you continue until you lose.

michaeldt
22-06-2005, 16:07
I'm pretty sure it works by not letting people higher than the cap enter. During the beta I leveled past the cap inside the arena, and it lets you continue until you lose.

i did this in the shiverpeaks one. it's a good way to lvl up so u can save quest and mission XP for the next lvl!!

Serendipity
22-06-2005, 16:12
So far i found

Ascalon Arena: 4v4 random arena - Ascalon City - level cap: 10
Shiverpeak Arena: 4v4 random arena - Yaks Bend - level cap: 15
D'Alessio Arena: 6v6 random arena - Lions Arch - level cap: 17
Amnoon Arena: 6v6 pick party - Amnoon Oasis - level cap forgot..=/
Deldrimor Arena: 4v4 pick party priest killing arena - Droknar's Forge -no cap

Of course
Tomb of Primeval Kings: Objective based party pick arena - Dragons Den - no cap

The thread is rather old but are these information correct ?

I have see no arena in the Oasis, neither in D'Alessio (but i did'nt look for it.)

And there is now an arena in Lion's gate ?

So is there still 6v6 arena somewhere ?

Parker Bsb
22-06-2005, 16:30
I know it's there ... but I can't get to the arena in Amnoon?!?!

The rest of them look fine (altho the d'sario one is actually thru LA to get to it.

Warmada
22-06-2005, 16:36
one of the updates between today and the May or so changed the Areans. Now, Fort Kouga, Armoon, The Crag and D'Alsenno are all reached by starting at the D'Alsenno center, renamed "Competition Arenas"

Dronkors is for pickup teams, but uses the same arenas as random groups

Serendipity
22-06-2005, 16:40
one of the updates between today and the May or so changed the Areans. Now, Fort Kouga, Armoon, The Crag and D'Alsenno are all reached by starting at the D'Alsenno center, renamed "Competition Arenas"

Dronkors is for pickup teams, but uses the same arenas as random groups

Why did they suppress the 6v6 match ? Did they give any sort of explanation ?

4v4 is fun but when you are more than 4 wanting to play together without entering tombs, you don't have any options. (Well we don't have a guild hall yet.)

Mr Dead Wish
22-06-2005, 16:50
Why did they suppress the 6v6 match ? Did they give any sort of explanation ?

4v4 is fun but when you are more than 4 wanting to play together without entering tombs, you don't have any options. (Well we don't have a guild hall yet.)

Funny we have a Guildhall and don't PVP :rolleyes:

SinFiery
22-06-2005, 18:38
I thought the 4v4 random areana was through Lion's Arch where you talk to the guy on the boat next to the guy who show's you guild hall's.

Svenn
24-06-2005, 15:15

Dronkors is for pickup teams, but uses the same arenas as random groupsFor PvE characters, 4x4 Competition is accessible through Lion's Arch and then directly accessible through the global map. The ice arena (with the priest) in Team Arena-Droknar's is not used in random (Competition Arena).