PDA

View Full Version : major questions that I hear all the time please answer them

redragn
05-05-2005, 17:30
First, how many PvP area's are there

where are they/how do you get to them, through PvP or regular PvE(quest side)

When I make a character in PvP I goto one arena that is round with a middle
court yard. Is this the only one on availible?????

How do you get to the hall of hero's????physical location or menu selection.

How do you get a guild Hall? I heard of going to lions arch and then to Hall island, but there are never any for sale????????

How do you GvG? are there spacific area's on the map to goto? Do you get there via PvP or PvE?

There are more questions but I can get by with thies for now.

Crimson Stigmata
05-05-2005, 18:41
First, how many PvP area's are there
I am not sure. I think like 5. When using your PvP character, press M to see the map and you will be able to teleport to the different arenas. You can access these arenas later in the game from PvE I think.

where are they/how do you get to them, through PvP or regular PvE(quest side)
I havent gone far to the quests yet (I do pvp too much lol) but I believe you can reach the arenas through both.

When I make a character in PvP I goto one arena that is round with a middle
court yard. Is this the only one on availible?????
No, press M and you can teleport to the other arenas

How do you get to the hall of hero's????physical location or menu selection.
You go to the Tomb of Primeval Kings and join/setup an 8-man group. There your group will have to battle it out with other groups for several stages until you get to the hall of heroes.

How do you get a guild Hall? I heard of going to lions arch and then to Hall island, but there are never any for sale????????
You get it by having a celestial sigil (depends on the demand though so it may not be always available). You can buy this or get it for free when your group wins in the Hall Of Heroes

How do you GvG? are there spacific area's on the map to goto? Do you get there via PvP or PvE?
Basically when you have a Guild hall, go there. Gather guild members of 8 people, party up, press enter mission and wait for another guild to battle it out with.

I tried to answer your questions to the best of how far I've gone to the game. Hope that helps.

redragn
06-05-2005, 19:16
"You go to the Tomb of Primeval Kings and join/setup an 8-man group. There your group will have to battle it out with other groups for several stages until you get to the hall of heroes. "

Where is the Tomb of Primeval Kings? which quest takes you there? I have scanned the map thuroghly and did not see it. Is it only on he PvE or PvP side?

BTW Thanx for your answers it really cleared up allot of stuff.

zoopnfunk
06-05-2005, 19:57
"You go to the Tomb of Primeval Kings and join/setup an 8-man group. There your group will have to battle it out with other groups for several stages until you get to the hall of heroes. "

Where is the Tomb of Primeval Kings? which quest takes you there? I have scanned the map thuroghly and did not see it. Is it only on he PvE or PvP side?

BTW Thanx for your answers it really cleared up allot of stuff.

In the "PVP" version you will just press M and then zoom in on the desert area... right hand side of the map... it is one of the topmost icons in the desert I believe... labeled "tomb of primevil kings" As for pVe I believe you unlock it through some quests/missions... I havn't actually been far enough to tell you about pve for sure..