PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions about good monk skills

afroloq
05-05-2005, 19:47
I just started using a war/monk combo and wanted some feedback about what some of the good possible skills combos are to really have a serviceable char.

The other thing I would like to know is where is a good place to go (pre or post searing) to get the heal area skill (I may have the wrong name but essentially it allows everyone nearby to be healed...)

Thanks for your input.

Telastyn
05-05-2005, 20:09
Most every monk skill is a good one for the war/monk, even the oft ignored protection spells. You'll want to tend toward skills with low energy cost, or long durations because of warrior's low energy regeration.

Mending is usually at the top of the list.

Heal Area is in post searing near where Ashford use to be.

Hunt3r_kill4
06-05-2005, 08:27
Dont use heal area, that heals enemies also. Use orison of healing (low energy cost, fast charge), protecting hands (reduces damage), and Healing breezes (regeneration bars)

Diana Shan
06-05-2005, 10:57
Dont use heal area, that heals enemies also. Use orison of healing (low energy cost, fast charge), protecting hands (reduces damage), and Healing breezes (regeneration bars)

I agree. orison of healing and healing breeze are invaluable.

afroloq
06-05-2005, 19:52
I agree. orison of healing and healing breeze are invaluable.

great...and where may I find those skills?

Blauer Morgengrau
07-05-2005, 00:21
Orison can be found presearing in one of the most basic easy to find monk quests. I dont remember which trainer.

I purchased healing breeze as soon as I got to old ascalon from the skill trainer

Diana Shan
07-05-2005, 09:01
Orison can be found presearing in one of the most basic easy to find monk quests. I dont remember which trainer.

I purchased healing breeze as soon as I got to old ascalon from the skill trainer

I received both skills from Brother Menhlo, I think, definitely pre-searing.